BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Tarrah T.
I really like this.it doesn't crease, it blends well, a little goes along way, it doesn't need to be set and it's good for your skin. All It cosmetics are great for your skin. The only reason why I'm not giving it five stars is because I feel their color range could be better.
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
This is amazing. It is very tacky so if you don’t like tacky go ahead and pass. It’s tough to work with but if you get it on the right way then you should be good. It only takes a small amount to get coverage and to conceal. Very high coverage. Definitely needs to be set. If you have more matured eyes i would say go very light handed with it.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I am sort of a concealer junkie, but I did not really like this one.  I did not see what all the fuss is about.  it seemed too thick and settled in the lines under my eyes.  The problem may have been my application, but I applied this product the same way I do all other concealers and this one just did not work for me.
jessica j.
Helen, WV
holy grail!!!! Where do I begin?! Where do I begin? This product has been such a game changer for me! Full coverage, brightens my under eye, and doesn't crease, it’s a dream come true. A little goes a long way with this product and it’s so easy to blend. I highly recommend! This is my number 2 go to to get rid of my dark circles!!!!'
Amanda A.
Verdunville, WV
Great pigmentation and blends like a dream. This is one of the few concealers that truly hide my dark circles. A little goes a VERY long way!! I do recommend setting with a powder to help prevent this concealer from sinking into fine lines, but it is one that is worth every penny. One tube lasts me for longer than most others.
Xiomara C.
I love this concealer! It has full coverage to cover everything and anything. I bought mine at Ulta. What I did not like is that it may be too thick for some people but I don't mind it. When using this product I found it useful to warm it up with my fingers first which makes it look flawless on your skin. I definitely recommend it.
Samantha F.
Ashland, OH
I had never heard of It cosmetics until I received this in my monthly ipsy bag. It’s very concentrated so a tiny bit goes a longggg way! I’ve been slowly getting dark circles under my eyes that I’m super self conscious about. But this product has helped me hide the appearance and feel better about myself!
I was wary after a friend said it was really thick. I thought that would mean cakey. I find it's really concentrated which is great. I only need a lil dab to cover my dark circles. It is really brightening as well. I use it as a subtle highlight on cheekbones and bridge of nose. Also use it to clean up my brows. It just makes my skin look so perfect.
Anna T.
Washington DC
LOVE this concealer! It is very thick, so a little bit goes a long way. I use the shade Neutral Medium, and dot it under my under eye area, and then blend it out with a stippling concealer brush. Works great for covering zits as well! Just make sure you set it with a translucent powder under your eyes so that it doesn't settle into any fine lines after a bit. Definitely a game changer!
Liliana G.
Bronx
I did not like this product. It didn't sit well on my skin, it was way too thick for my under eyes, even after I warmed the product up and it didn't blend well for me. I've seen great reviews on this concealer but it didn't help at all.  I have bad dark circles and the skin under my eyes is very thin so I guess that's a factor
Emily T.