BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Hillary P.
Willow Spring, NC
I love this concealer! It makes my eyes look bright and covers up my dark under eye circles. It doesn't settle into my fine lines either which is very important to me. My mother who is a youthful 66 years, uses this concealer as well, and it's the best she's ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Raquel M.
Irving, TX
This is a top must have for me. It's so good at covering up my under eyes without making me looked dried out. A little really does go a long way, and I love that it doesn't crease on me and leaves me looking bright and awake. It's a really, really good product.
Victoria G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
It's a very creamy product, kind of different from the concealers I usually purchase. But a little goes a very long way with this concealer so it will last you a very long time. It's pretty thick, so if that's not the consistency you like, then you won't like this product. But it really does cover under eye circles perfectly
Libby C.
Green Bay, WI
This was the first concealer I've found that totally neutralizes my under eye dark circles. Not only does it wipe out the discoloration- it brightens my under eyes and makes me look fresh and awake. It's a thicker consistency so I just put a tiny dab on my ring finger and pat under my eyes. This helps warm up the product and then I'm able to blend out with a damp beauty blender. Set with your favorite translucent powder and you're good to go!
Kat A.
Omg! I love this brand! Kinda pricy but this concealer is awesome. Also hard to squeeze out, and spread. But it does a great job of covering dark circles for the under eye area! Also isn't alot of product in the tubes. But I wanted to try it out.
Vanessa F.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I have the new Bye Bye Under Eye full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer and it works great. You only need a small amount to get the coverage you want. It is buildable. All you have to do is warm with fingers and apply. Also I love that it is waterproof I tend to sweat in the summer. I recommend this to everyone.
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
This product is very thick. I have to make sure I only apply a little or otherwise I have it all over my face. Stays on for hours under my IT Your Skin Only Better. I have to use a brush to blend. My only issue I have that it is light. That was my own fault for ordering to light. I do recommend this product.
Alyssa B.
Truly amazing concealer! While it is a little on the pricey side, it really does conceal everything under your eyes! The good part is that you really don't need to use a lot for it to work, so it does last a long time. You only really need a small dot for it to be enough for underneath both of your eyes!
Megan M.
Edgewater , MD
I'm not sure why but I think the smaller tubes of this that Ulta sells in the front by the checkout line work better than the big tubes. It's probably just in my head but I still only buy the small tubes!! I always go back to this product because it really does work well even on my extremelyyy dark circles.
Jordan P.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this because i have heard great things about it. But after using it a couple times i have noticed it grabs my mascara and transfers to put faded black spots under my eye. I have used multiple mascaras and it does it with them all. I even tested with other concealers to make sure it wasn't the mascara and sadly it isn't... So I basically wasted $24.00 on a concealer I will never wear again. I am highly disappointed....
Emily T.