BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Alicia L.
Blackwell, OK
Review for: Light more...
Literally the best under eye concealer I've ever used. It's nice and thick so it really covers everything up. I personally have a hard time finding anything that will cover my dark circles and this does the trick. It's easy to blend with a beauty blender or a brush. It's something I will definitely keep purchasing.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
Review for: Tan more...
It took a few times for me to figure out how to best apply this concealer, but once I've got it down pat I absolutely love it. It gives great coverage and the color match is perfect for my complexion. It stays on all day. It helps hide the dark circles under my eyes, but is also great as a blemish concealer as well.
Tara M.
Allenville, IL
I think that this concealer is too thick for me to personally use as a concealer. I don't like to use this under my eyes but I do love to use this on my lids, set it with a powder, then use it as an eyeshadow primer. If I use it as an eyeshadow primer it covers my veins very well and makes my eyeshadow last all day.
Alix A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have olive skin, yellow undertones and hereditary dark under eye circles - this is the best under eye concealing product in terms of coverage and value! A little goes a long way and stays all day, I do blend it with another cc cream to get my exact color and it looks great! My favorite new mark up line :)
Libby C.
Green Bay, WI
This was the first concealer I've found that totally neutralizes my under eye dark circles. Not only does it wipe out the discoloration- it brightens my under eyes and makes me look fresh and awake. It's a thicker consistency so I just put a tiny dab on my ring finger and pat under my eyes. This helps warm up the product and then I'm able to blend out with a damp beauty blender. Set with your favorite translucent powder and you're good to go!
Kayla C.
Beaver Dam, KY
This concealer works amazingly if you have fair skin. I have seen it on people with a deeper complextion and it starts to look a little bit ashy. Which is not acceptable for such a big brand. Their formula is a little off. But it does work for some, and doesn't work for others. Conceal purple and blue tones wonderfully, but not the best for red and pink tones. Neautralizes yellow tones as well.
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
This product was okay until I started using MAC. After using MAC, I noticed a major difference. This concealer is a bit dry, and definitely creases. It provides good coverage, but it did not blend together with my makeup. I think the price is a little high, but you also don't need much, a little goes a long way.
Kate E.
Initially when I tried this I was torn because the coverage was great but I found it sunk in lines under my eyes that I didn't even know I had. I didn't want to give up on it though and found that you really have to warm it up on your palm before application. Now it's my go to!
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
Bye bye under eye was literally sent from the make up Gods. A very little dab goes a long way and gives you a great full long lasting coverage. No one has to know if you stayed up all night binge watching your favorite show and only got a few hours of sleep with this under eye concealer! This is magic in a tube.
Raquel M.
Irving, TX
This is a top must have for me. It's so good at covering up my under eyes without making me looked dried out. A little really does go a long way, and I love that it doesn't crease on me and leaves me looking bright and awake. It's a really, really good product.
Emily T.