BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I generally love IT Cosmetics for what they accomplish. I use this both under my eyes and as a spot treatment when I break out and it covers EVERYTHING-- including my stubborn acne scars. The only thing I dislike is that it's very tacky, so it can be hard to blend. I recommend a beauty blender instead of a concealer brush!
Kitana V.
Milwaukee
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Not a wide variety of shades, but honestly the BEST concealer I have ever tried. Easy to apply and blend, gives a wonderful dewy concealing effect...gentle pats are usually the way I apply it. It does settle into the lines later in the day, but still good at covering the dark circles. Definitely would recommend this to others, it's a wonderful product!
Kimberly N.
This is really good for blemishes and ok for under the eyes. Just be sure if you put it under your eyes, use a very thin layer and do not bake with it. It will turn into a creasy mess if you do. But if you just use a thin layer, you can get this to work. You don't really need more than that anyway since it is so pigmented.
Kylie G.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product! It provides the perfect amount of coverage for under eye bags and discoloration, as well as for areas of the face that suffer from redness or breakouts. However, I do suggest using a setting powder immediately after application in order to prevent creasing.
Nina M.
Super high coverage. Amount of product is worth the price. My issue was that the texture of this was very sticky. Even after setting with powder, I didn't like how it felt on my skin. It was too heavy for me. I also wear glasses so I felt it didn't play well with them where they rest on my cheeks. Probably a better product for someone with dry skin; I have oily combination skin.
Heidi F.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I initially thought I like this, but it's way too sticky and it tends to migrate throughout the day.  Due to its texture, it also tends to mess up my mascara.  I really don't like this concealer and it's super expensive to boot!  I feel like there are many other cheaper alternatives that are way better!
Tiffani V.
Alma, AR
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is by far my favorite concealer.  It has such a flawless coverage.  It is a tad bit thick, so a little bit goes a long way, which is a plus.  It really brightens your eyes and smooths out your skin.  I would definitely recommend using a wet sponge or brush to apply so it makes it thinner. LOVE THIS!
Brittney R.
Austell, GA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the best camouflage you will ever need for dark circles or blemishes. It is thick and creamy and a little goes a very long way. I currently only have a sample size, but it's lasting FOREVER!!! I truly think this stuff can cover up anything. I am a big fan of what 'IT Cosmetics' has done with this concealer.
Sherrie R.
Highlands, TX
Love this product! Great packaging with easy to read print. Only take a small amount of product to cover the dark circles under my eyes and it does no cause me any eye irritation. lasts all day till I wash it off. I recommend this to anyone with dark under eye circles. And I would definitely buy this product again!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I had recieved a sample of this with my Ulta order and I tried it and I just have to say for how expensive it is, I think it lacks in quality. It does cover the bags under my eyes but it is extremely heavy and greasy feeling on my skin. Also, when I went to go put it on it was sticky? It just had such a weird feeling. It also took a while to blend even with my beauty blender. Overall, weird consistency and heavy on skin but the coverage is good.
Emily T.