BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Allison B.
Love, love this concealer. It literally covers and lasts all day. You can't see it on the skin, it is by far the best concealer I have used. It lasts forever too. A little really goes a long way with this gem. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Carrie Y.
Rockville, MD
AMAZING AMAZING...AMAZING! This product is very pigmented. Best concealer I have ever used. It doesn't need to be buildable, but totally is. Very easy to apply and blend- even for beginners. I love this product, it is life! If you are looking to invest in a concealer please, pleaseeee try it out. Remember, you can return disliked makeup products!
Mary H.
I love this concealer! It does a good job of brightening up underneath the eyes. I do have some wicked dark circles sometimes, and I need to try a color corrector. But out of all the concealers I have tried thus far, this one covers them the best.
Kelly P.
This product is extremely full coverage- a little goes a very long way! It is a thick, almost sticky formula that makes it hard to blend with a beauty sponge, so I find that my fingers are easier to use.  I have slightly oily skin and this concealer does not stay on well.  After an hour or two it wipes right off my skin if I touch my face.  Disappointing because it initially covers my under eye circles so well.
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
First, I wish there were more shades. Any client who I have with a deeper skin tone is automatically excluded from being considered for IT cosmetics and that is unfortunate. Bye bye under eye is so thick and sticky, it actually seems to enhance wrinkles and lines. Sometimes it honestly makes the undereye look worse than before make up was applied.
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
It's very thick, and you need to warm it up on your skin before you apply it. Other than that, it's pretty user friendly. It does what it's supposed to do. Nothing really magical about it. Not sure if i'd purchase it again, but i have a ton to go through, so it will take awhile to go through anyway.
Courtney B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This concealer did not work for me. Is it full
Coverage? Absolutely. BUT even with a very small amount of it, my under eyes were a creased, cakey, mess. Even after setting it I looked so old because it settled into every line under my eyes. I do not recommend this product for someone who struggles with any kind of lines or wrinkles under the eyes.
Tara B.
Great stuff! For me, it's hard to find a concealer that does not crease throughout the day. In fact, it's impossible. Of all the concealers I have tried, this definitely comes close. It will still give me the fixable mid day crease, but it's not nearly as bad as others. Like I sad, one of the the best so far. and the coverage is definitely there.
Viridiana G.
Have big dark spots under my eyes and if it wasn't for a nice worker at Ulta, I would have never found this amazing product! Not only does it hide my eye bags with little product but it blends well with my foundations. I love this and will continue to buy it.
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
This product is a life saver. I've always had horribly gnarly under-eye circles and this product basically erases them. It is so super pigmented that they don't stand a chance. I know this is an under-eye concealer, but I sometimes will use a tiny brush to apply it to any acne spots that poke through the foundation. A little goes a very long way.
Emily T.