BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite concealer that I've tried. It's very pigmented which means it covers up dark spots and blemishes really well! A little bit goes a long way. It is easy to apply and blend. Best used after foundation and after warming up in between fingertips.
Colleen O.
LEBANON, NJ
My 65 year old mom loves this concealer not for the undereyes but for spot concealing her sun spots. She has purchased it many times and a tube lasts for ever. You only need a little bit for full coverage. Her skin leans more on the normal to dry side and it looks great on her.
Kathleen D.
I love this product! A little goes a long way so this stuff lasts FOREVER. It's applies and blends so easily it's amazing. I have noticed it lasts several hours and even longer when set with a powder. It's a little on the pricey end but it's so worth it, I really recommend this product!!
Meghan F.
This is super full coverage, thick concealer. I don't prefer it for your typical, everyday look but it's nice for when you feel like going for that full glam look. You need to set it because it will crease on you. Not my favorite, but it's not bad.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
I love the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer for many reasons. The packaging is beautiful. This is the best concealer for blemishes. This is one of m y holy grail concealers as it is one of the best. I will always buy this product.
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
Miracle product, I dont know how it does it but - full coverage without caking up. Really color correcting and brightening - a word of advice - a little goes a loooooooooong way! Use just a tiny bit or you will be blending forever and ever and ever.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My mother first recommended this product to me. Her eyes looked great, and she usually had noticeable bags under them. This concealer is buildable, so you can layer it on for thicker coverage if needed. It covers well, and stays put all day. You actually need makeup remover to remove it, soap and water will not remove it. Also great for spot treatments during the summer, as it will not come off in the pool.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
I received a sample of this and fell in love! A little bit of this goes a very long way and the coverage is so good! I have dark circles and have always struggled with covering them! This is the holy grail of concealers! Definitely worth the price!
Ivonne M.
It cosmetics Bye Bye under eye Anti-aging concealer is ok. It is a little thick so it will be a little hard to apply. It is durable but if you are a little older it will crack in your under eye lines. The packaging is ok. I would not buy it again. Too think and too much creasing under the eye.
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
IT Cosmetics is another must-have in my beauty bag, a little goes a long way, it gives complete coverage while still looking natural, it's everything I look for in a concealer. My only suggestion is to order a shade lighter than you normally would, I'm very tan and the light is perfect for me.
Lisa I.
Is this good for highlighting under eye?? Or better for blemishes ?
Angela T.
Belleville, IL
I've been on the fence about buying this product for a long time now. I find it hard to justify $20+ for a concealer but I've heard good things. I'm just afraid I'm going to hate it! Would you say its a holy grail for dark circles? I have pretty bad ones and nothing really covers them well. Take that back, I've used Hard Candy Glamaflouge but that concealer was just a weird consistency... kind of oily? I wasn't a fan. It settled in every crease and line even if I did set it with powder. What is this product like?
Samantha C.
Is this full coverage? Do you all recommend it?
Courtney C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Has anyone else used this product? I see it has 5 stars and I would give it five stars as well, just wondering what size these come in? I got a sample in my ipsy bag and the tube looks slightly different and smaller. It doesn't take much at all of this, way less than a dime size for underneath my eyes, but I would like to get my money's worth.
Jennifer F.
Edmond, ok
I tried many concealers but they always leave ugly creases and don't cover well.is this worth the buy?im clueless when it comes to good concealers