BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kimberly N.
This is really good for blemishes and ok for under the eyes. Just be sure if you put it under your eyes, use a very thin layer and do not bake with it. It will turn into a creasy mess if you do. But if you just use a thin layer, you can get this to work. You don't really need more than that anyway since it is so pigmented.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in as a sample. Omg!! I've never had luck with concealers. My face hates me when I come to them. This is just amazing though! I never had a problem with creasing or it being too cakey. I'll definitely be going back to get the full size. At one point I had the idea to mix it with one of my tinted moisturizers. I needed a little more coverage that day. Best idea ever!
Amanda F.
Obsessed with this product. The best undereye concealer I've ever used - better than Tarte Shape Tape, but it depends on what you're looking for. This has such and opaque, full coverage finish while still looking natural. The only downside is the amount of time it takes to blend it out, due to the thick consistency, but it is made up for in anti-aging and anti-creasing coverage!
Nina M.
Super high coverage. Amount of product is worth the price. My issue was that the texture of this was very sticky. Even after setting with powder, I didn't like how it felt on my skin. It was too heavy for me. I also wear glasses so I felt it didn't play well with them where they rest on my cheeks. Probably a better product for someone with dry skin; I have oily combination skin.
Kylie G.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product! It provides the perfect amount of coverage for under eye bags and discoloration, as well as for areas of the face that suffer from redness or breakouts. However, I do suggest using a setting powder immediately after application in order to prevent creasing.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I generally love IT Cosmetics for what they accomplish. I use this both under my eyes and as a spot treatment when I break out and it covers EVERYTHING-- including my stubborn acne scars. The only thing I dislike is that it's very tacky, so it can be hard to blend. I recommend a beauty blender instead of a concealer brush!
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This cream concealer is amazing at covering up dark circles and even blemishes. It's very thick and covers up anything. It's very long lasting which cannot be duped. There are not too many color options but I think the range is big enough for everyone to find something.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
Wow! I've never used a more full coverage concealer in my life! I'm knocking it down one star due to the fact that it can be drying. But if you're in need of a full coverage concealer, this is it!!
Kitana V.
Milwaukee
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Not a wide variety of shades, but honestly the BEST concealer I have ever tried. Easy to apply and blend, gives a wonderful dewy concealing effect...gentle pats are usually the way I apply it. It does settle into the lines later in the day, but still good at covering the dark circles. Definitely would recommend this to others, it's a wonderful product!
Karen O.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love the consistency, it's thick and super full coverage. The color range could be a better selection range for different skin tones. As far as creasing since it is so thick it does tend to crease a bit even if it's been set other than that this concealer is amazing !
Emily T.