BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not a fan at all! I found it very difficult to work with, it came on super cakey, it wouldn't blend out. It was sticky. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, so I didn't give up and gave it numerous attempts. I even tried a sample that I received from Sephora, but it was the same every single time.  I would not recommend it at all!
Tarrah T.
I really like this.it doesn't crease, it blends well, a little goes along way, it doesn't need to be set and it's good for your skin. All It cosmetics are great for your skin. The only reason why I'm not giving it five stars is because I feel their color range could be better.
jessica j.
Helen, WV
holy grail!!!! Where do I begin?! Where do I begin? This product has been such a game changer for me! Full coverage, brightens my under eye, and doesn't crease, it’s a dream come true. A little goes a long way with this product and it’s so easy to blend. I highly recommend! This is my number 2 go to to get rid of my dark circles!!!!'
Amanda A.
Verdunville, WV
Great pigmentation and blends like a dream. This is one of the few concealers that truly hide my dark circles. A little goes a VERY long way!! I do recommend setting with a powder to help prevent this concealer from sinking into fine lines, but it is one that is worth every penny. One tube lasts me for longer than most others.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I was wary after a friend said it was really thick. I thought that would mean cakey. I find it's really concentrated which is great. I only need a lil dab to cover my dark circles. It is really brightening as well. I use it as a subtle highlight on cheekbones and bridge of nose. Also use it to clean up my brows. It just makes my skin look so perfect.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
Review for: Light more...
I am sort of a concealer junkie, but I did not really like this one.  I did not see what all the fuss is about.  it seemed too thick and settled in the lines under my eyes.  The problem may have been my application, but I applied this product the same way I do all other concealers and this one just did not work for me.
Xiomara C.
Review for: Tan more...
I love this concealer! It has full coverage to cover everything and anything. I bought mine at Ulta. What I did not like is that it may be too thick for some people but I don't mind it. When using this product I found it useful to warm it up with my fingers first which makes it look flawless on your skin. I definitely recommend it.
Hannah L.
Morgantown , WV
I love this concealer! I have very light and I am prone to having dark circles under my eyes because of this. This concealer has changed my life! Such a small amount goes a long way and I never have to worry about my dark eyes in pictures any more. I will definitely buy again (but I won't need to soon because one tube lasts FOREVER!)
Paige D.
This is very thick, but the coverage is unlike any thing else I have ever used. It needs to be warmed up before blending, but once the work is done and it is set lightly with a powder, it looks fantastic! Also a little bit goes a long way so I am not mad at the price.
Cara S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product works wonders.  I usually have dark circles under my eyes and no matter how dark, it always covered.  It also covers and blemishes that I may have no matter how big or small.  The packaging is nice.  It comes in a small package which is very nice! This is the only concealer that I have found that covers everything!
Emily T.