BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Being a woman in her 40's, I am very particular about concealer. I don't have many wrinkles but just have some very fine lines. I found that this was great for coverage and did not settle in my lines or look cakey. The key is to warm it up on the back of your hand first to make it pliable. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Heather H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I am in love with this concealer! I feel like it hides my dark circles very well! It's easy to apply and blend out, it covers up my blemishes very well when I have my break outs. It's just my all time favorite concealer and I will definitely buy it again and again!!!
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is by far my favorite concealer. The consistency is perfect for full coverage and it stays all day. I apply it before my foundation and then use it for touch up after my eye makeup is done. I also use this to conceal dark or red patches and it blends beautifully.
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I haven't really noticed any anti aging properties of this concealer but it is a great concealer for the under eye area. Very full coverage and makes your skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend this product, the only reason I haven't repurchased is that I don't feel that it's a great value, the amount of ounces for the price.
I really do like this concealer, however it is very thick and hard to squeeze out of the container. Other than that, it covers very well and always stays in place. My dark circles disappear when I put this product on, and no other products ever do that for me!
Natalie M.
West chester, PA
I consistently used this product for at least two years. The tube lasts you ages because you don't need a lot to get full coverage. I used to put a thin layer of this on first and then a lighter concealer on top, but it can certainly be used alone. I gave this product 4 stars because it is very thick and can crease if you aren't careful.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not a fan at all! I found it very difficult to work with, it came on super cakey, it wouldn't blend out. It was sticky. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, so I didn't give up and gave it numerous attempts. I even tried a sample that I received from Sephora, but it was the same every single time.  I would not recommend it at all!
Cris V.
San Marcos
I not only use the bye bye under eye concealer under my eyes, I find myself use it for other problem areas in my face that need concealing! I love the way it does a FULL Coverage. I never worry about it falling ogg during the entire day :)
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is thick for a reason - it covers amazingly! I have hollows moreso than bags and this really cancels out that darkness and softens those lines. It has just the right tone to help color correct and every time I forgo using it I regret it. My under eyes just don't look as bright! I blend out the tiny little dot with my Morphe E45/E8.
Merceades S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
THIS RIGHT HERE IS PERFECTION IN A TUBE.

You may think you will never find anything pigmented or thick enough to cover those under eye circles- until you try this. This beauty is the definition of full coverage! it last all day and doesn't crease on me if i were to bake it.
Emily T.