BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lindsey C.
Standish California
Review for: Tan more...
I've never had a concealer have full coverage until I got bye bye under eye it stays on all day and looks like I have nothing on my face. The product last a long time since you only have to use very little of the product to cover your under eyes and blemishes. I completely recommend this product for anyone that wants a full coverage concealer
Alexis M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer. It is industrial strength. Definitely need to know how to use it or it can get out of control but you can spot conceal with it and I will use this with other concealers in the really dark inner corner parts. Definitely needs to be baked under the eye or it can get cakey but I always keep this on hand for big problems.
Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
This might be the best concealer you will ever use, especially if you have aging and/or dry skin around your eye area! Not only is it full coverage, but it's also infused with vitamin k and collagen, so it hydrates and pumps the skin, eliminating any dark circles! Just be sure to use a little at a time because it's seriously very full coverage!
Ashley C.
I got this as a sample and want to go buy more immediately! Now that I'm starting school back up, my under eye bags are getting insane. This product equalizes my skin better than any product I've ever used!
Christina F.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Love this!! I think this has replaced my Mac prolongwear concealer as my favorite full coverage option.
This concealer is very full coverage, but not drying or cakey, and you only need the tiniest amount. I usually use this on days where I want full coverage, or I'll use this just in the darkest part of my undereye and use my normal concealer over the entire area
Stephanie C.
Norwalk, CA
I use this concealer when my under eye bags are out of control. Beware because a little goes a long way with this concealer! It is EXTREMELY full coverage and will crease if not set with a powder, at least on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to someone who struggles with dark circles, as long as they don't mind following up win powder.
Brittney H.
Very thick concealer! I use my fingers to apply it and it truly brightens my under eye! I have to set this concealer though or it will crease! I purchased mine in a sample size from Ulta, but I will be purchasing the larger size once I go through what I have!
Emma K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium more...
I absolutely love this product! I received a free sample awhile ago, and I bought the full size product once I finished the free sample. It provides amazing high coverage that is easily to apply and blend. I use it with a beauty blender both under my eyes and to cover any blemishes. I would definitely recommend this as a high coverage concealer!
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
Review for: Tan more...
I have used this concealer for years now. It's nice but I don't love it as much as I used to. The packaging is nice and sleek but over time the silver bits will wear off. It's also a little hard to squeeze out of the tube if you live in a colder climate. The formula is very creamy and emollient and quite dewy on the skin, but some may need to set it with powder because it doesn't set on its own. It is very pigmented and has a slight salmon tone that corrects dark circles.
Kenzie P.
Aurora, CO
This concealer is my absolute saving grace, I have the worlds worst bags, like I've actually been asked if I'm being beaten because they look like black eyes, but with a few swipes of this they're at least 95% gone on some days even 100%. a little goes a long way and the small sample type tube from sephora had lasted two months with daily use
Emily T.