BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tara B.
Great stuff! For me, it's hard to find a concealer that does not crease throughout the day. In fact, it's impossible. Of all the concealers I have tried, this definitely comes close. It will still give me the fixable mid day crease, but it's not nearly as bad as others. Like I sad, one of the the best so far. and the coverage is definitely there.
Allison B.
Love, love this concealer. It literally covers and lasts all day. You can't see it on the skin, it is by far the best concealer I have used. It lasts forever too. A little really goes a long way with this gem. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Viridiana G.
Have big dark spots under my eyes and if it wasn't for a nice worker at Ulta, I would have never found this amazing product! Not only does it hide my eye bags with little product but it blends well with my foundations. I love this and will continue to buy it.
Hope L.
N Tazewell, VA
It's amazing when you find something for your skin that works so well. Well this bye bye under eye concealer is amazing! It's hides the darkness under my eyes and makes everything wonderful when I go out with makeup on. Best product ever!
Courtney B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This concealer did not work for me. Is it full
Coverage? Absolutely. BUT even with a very small amount of it, my under eyes were a creased, cakey, mess. Even after setting it I looked so old because it settled into every line under my eyes. I do not recommend this product for someone who struggles with any kind of lines or wrinkles under the eyes.
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
Review for: Light more...
This product is a life saver. I've always had horribly gnarly under-eye circles and this product basically erases them. It is so super pigmented that they don't stand a chance. I know this is an under-eye concealer, but I sometimes will use a tiny brush to apply it to any acne spots that poke through the foundation. A little goes a very long way.
Jane L.
 I really like the under eye product. it goes on creamy and smooth and doesn't create fine lines. I have dark circles so having a product that can cover them is important. My only complaint with this product is i feel like it doesn't last all day.
Nataly G.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is an incredible concealer! Probably on of my favorites! First off I really appreciate the tube which makes it easy and sanitary to take out product.

Little goes a long way so I don't have to repurchase it too often which is great, and it's so full coverage it will cover any lack of sleep under my eyes and sometimes I even use it to cover pesky acne scars!
Dominika S.
Santa Clara, CA
Very Pigmented Product! My Favorite, With A Little Bit Of Product U Get A Lot Of Coverage! Its Worth Money Deffinetley. Stays On My Skin All Day, It's A Long Lasting Concelaer. I Like it Becouse I Found A Good Shade For Me For A Very Pale Skin. Overall. I Rocomended It To Everybody Who Needs Good Coverage, And It's Good For Combo And Oliy Skin Type.
Kenzie P.
Aurora, CO
This concealer is my absolute saving grace, I have the worlds worst bags, like I've actually been asked if I'm being beaten because they look like black eyes, but with a few swipes of this they're at least 95% gone on some days even 100%. a little goes a long way and the small sample type tube from sephora had lasted two months with daily use
Emily T.