BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Viridiana G.
Have big dark spots under my eyes and if it wasn't for a nice worker at Ulta, I would have never found this amazing product! Not only does it hide my eye bags with little product but it blends well with my foundations. I love this and will continue to buy it.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
I have used this concealer for a little while and do enjoy it. I use the It cc cream and figured adding the concealer would help. However sometimes the color gets a little saturated or orange during the day and so I've changed to another concealer
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It's very thick, and you need to warm it up on your skin before you apply it. Other than that, it's pretty user friendly. It does what it's supposed to do. Nothing really magical about it. Not sure if i'd purchase it again, but i have a ton to go through, so it will take awhile to go through anyway.
Dominika S.
Santa Clara, CA
Very Pigmented Product! My Favorite, With A Little Bit Of Product U Get A Lot Of Coverage! Its Worth Money Deffinetley. Stays On My Skin All Day, It's A Long Lasting Concelaer. I Like it Becouse I Found A Good Shade For Me For A Very Pale Skin. Overall. I Rocomended It To Everybody Who Needs Good Coverage, And It's Good For Combo And Oliy Skin Type.
Jenn M.
Review for: Tan, Neutral Medium more...
This is a must have for anyone who has redness due to post acne ! I use this for my dark circles as well as dark spots . It makes a great all over concealer for your face ! It's my favorite because it makes your complexion flawless ! Must have !! I've purchased probably over 10 times ! I use this on acne and dark circles and it covers like a dream!
Allison B.
Love, love this concealer. It literally covers and lasts all day. You can't see it on the skin, it is by far the best concealer I have used. It lasts forever too. A little really goes a long way with this gem. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
First, I wish there were more shades. Any client who I have with a deeper skin tone is automatically excluded from being considered for IT cosmetics and that is unfortunate. Bye bye under eye is so thick and sticky, it actually seems to enhance wrinkles and lines. Sometimes it honestly makes the undereye look worse than before make up was applied.
Freyja T.
This product is absolutely wonderful. I have fair colored skin and there is a lot of blue pigmentation under my eyes, but this covers that uo, brightening up my face and helping me to look less tired! I also use it as a base for my eyeshadow. It helps to even the discoloration and makes for a perfect base. :) This is definitely worth trying!
Carrie Y.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Light more...
AMAZING AMAZING...AMAZING! This product is very pigmented. Best concealer I have ever used. It doesn't need to be buildable, but totally is. Very easy to apply and blend- even for beginners. I love this product, it is life! If you are looking to invest in a concealer please, pleaseeee try it out. Remember, you can return disliked makeup products!
Mary H.
I love this concealer! It does a good job of brightening up underneath the eyes. I do have some wicked dark circles sometimes, and I need to try a color corrector. But out of all the concealers I have tried thus far, this one covers them the best.
Emily T.