BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I got a sample of this from Ulta. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much from it- plenty of concealers still don't work that well- but not this. This one works amazingly and really does cover dark circles and even redness.

My only complaint is the texture is a little thick and sticky- but I guess that's normal for something that's full coverage.

I'll definitely consider getting this product in full size since it worked so well.
Emily C.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Without a doubt, one of THE best under-eye concealers. I have really terrible bags and dark spots under my eyes from lack of proper rest but I just pop this concealer on right underneath it and bam, done. Most of the time, I don't even need to set it with a powder. The best part is that it's really light so you don't feel like you're wearing cakey, heavy gunk on your eyes/face all day. Wish it had a better smell but that's about all for cons.
Lorisha C.
San diego, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I had to apply it right away to check if I approved or not. Basically it's a very thick concealer, a little goes a LONG way do not over use this concealer you will have under eye creases. The coverage is fantastic and if you have a lighter shade you can brighten up your face. I recommend a very pea sized amount for anyone that purchases this product.
Tiffanie N.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Antiaging more...
There is no better undereye concealer on the market for middle aged to mature skin. I don't always use this product, but it's a staple in my collection for days I haven't got enough sleep or when my eyes look kind of under the weather. It makes me look fresh and polished.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas
Review for: Tan, Neutral Medium more...
I really wanted to love these concealers because of how pigmented they are. The formula is very thick and creamy. It felt heavy under my eyes and creased when set with powder. Also, there are not many shades to pick from. I have an olive/yellow undertone and the colors were difficult to work with.
Jenni S.
I recently bought the Bye Bye Concealer from It cosmetics at Ulta. I had previously tried samples that had come in monthly subscription boxes, surprisingly so never liked the samples. BUT, after being shown my correct shade in this product and being taught how to apply it better- NOW I'm in LOvE with it! Super great coverage and having the correct shade is amazing! I'll repurchase!
Emma M.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got a sample tube of this and I honestly didn't like it at all. It's waaayy to thick for me and it was so hard to blend for the undereyes. It probably would work better as a spot concealer but I like the  tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer more plus the coverage is just as good. If you have stubborn dark circles you may like this but it just wasn't for me.
Jelena M.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I enjoy this concealer for my under eyes because it helps brighten up the super dark circles I have there. I would recommend this product to people who need something to help hide their under eye circles , but I wouldn't use it for blemishes especially if your purchasing a light color. This concealer is very thick and can easily crease if you don't set it as soon as you apply it.
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
First let me start by saying that I like this concealer. However, I will not use it for under my eyes. It is way too thick and emollient for under the eyes. I think it works best on blemishes. It is full coverage and really thick. I don't think I would repurchase as I love other concealers much more than this one.
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
A little goes a long way! Very important when using this product. It is thick and full coverage and is very easy to blend and use. I use the tiniest bit on the darkest portion of my under eyes and use a lighter color one to highlight. Make sure you set it also or you will look "wet." If you struggle with dark under eyes like I do, this is a must have in your makeup collection.
Emily T.