BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Danielle B.
This concealer is THICK. A tiny bit stretched forever and it was sort of hard to blend it in at first without it looking chalky. This feels very tacky when you first apply it, and it looses most of that after a while but not completely. I'll finish the product but probably not buy again.
Maegan A.
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is amazing! I love IT Cosmetics, but this product is a highlight. I use it for undereye circles but also for dark spots or blemishes on my face. It works fantastically for all.  A little bit of this stuff goes a really long way and it's certainly worth the price.
Lauren L.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
It's so incredibly thick. I made the mistake of using too much of this and holy moly it felt like I put toothpaste under my eyes. So with this, the littlest bit goes a long way. I found it's best when you blend it out with your finger because my beauty sponge left it a bit patchy. I like it, but this wouldn't be something I would use on a typical makeup day.
Sonia Kateri T.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I have only used this brand when rcvd it with my IPSY purchase and I used it when I went to my friends bday party -- we took lots of photos. At first it was hard to blend but it stayed allllll night and didn't appear as too much white under my eyes. Love it.
Jeri D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
IT Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands and this product is no different. The formula feels a lot lighter than other concealers that I've tried. It covers well and is buildable. However, I feel that it is better for more casual looks and not if you're doing a glam look...unless you're using a ton of product. I would totally recommend this for makeup beginners and pros alike.
Teriana T.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I am kind of still debating weather or not I like this product because I do like the fact that I don't crease underneath my eyes but I don't like how it clings on to my dry patches around my nose. I have a lot of redness in my TZone and It completely covers it. Since I have combination skin i do see that it does start coming off the more I wear it during the day.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
This concealer is great for hiding any little, pesky blemishes! It has great pigmentation and blends like a dream! It is a pretty thick concealer so a little goes a long way. There isn't a doefoot applicator, which I find to be a bit annoying. I really wish this concealer came in lighter shades, because the lightest shape is almost too dark for my fair complexion.
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
I really really love this it brightens up my eyes so much there's a really big difference in my finally look for the day when i use it a little goes a long long way i picked it up at ulta used some points to pay for it but i find for how much product u need to use in that size of a bottle its so worth it like i said a little goes a real long way its really full coverage
karina f.
FULL COVERAGE! this is how i would describe this concealer. I have struggled with finding a decent concealer to over my under eye and this one simply amazed me! A pea size amount goes a long way and blends beautifully! Does not appear to be cakey even though it is full coverage. I have never used a concealer more full coverage then this one. Highly recommend it!
Ana Paula P.
san francisco
I got this product and one of my makeup bags and I use this to cover up my tattoo behind my ear and it's full coverage. I like how you couldn't see my tattoo underneath the concealer . this is something I would definitely buy in the near future . I haven't really used it for under-eye but I can definitely tell that this is probably going to be one of my favorite concealers to use underneath my under-eye and to hide tattoos.
Emily T.