BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
I do like this concealer mostly because I feel like it is a skincare product as well as a make up product. I don't like the packaging and the concealer itself needs to be applied with the fingers after being warmed up and for that reason I don't want to give it five stars. It does have great coverage and lasts all day with minimal creasing and that's why I love this product.
Autumn E.
This works so well! I love its formulation. You only need the tiniest bit to cover both undereye areas. It comes out tacky at first, so you're supposed to rub it between your fingers to warm it up. I apply it using my fingers, and then blend with a Beautyblender Pro. Or if I'm lazy I just use my fingers and it blends out fine (make sure to wash your hands with soap and water beforehand though).
Alicia G.
Newport News, VA
This is life. I received it as a gift in ulta for purchising $50 worth of it cosmetics products. Let me tell u how much i luv this product! All u need is the tinest little bit. It brightens up ur under eye so much n hides those dark circles so well. U will not be disappointed. If u set it with the it cosmetics poreless powder, it leaves u with a flawless finish n no creasing.
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
Good coverage but far too sticky for my taste and because I have oily eyes/under eyes my skin does not allow the coverage to stay. Once I finally have a smooth base under my eye though it caked up in my creases under my eyes and ran right off the inner corners of my eyes also my mascara left marks in the makeup on my under eye area because of the makeups slightly wet finish.
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the holy grail of under eye concealers.  covers the darkest of under eye circles perfectly without looking cakey.  I have a sample of it and it has lasted me FOREVER because you don't need much at all to cover.  I use it with a mini beauty blender to blend it in my skin and then put powder on top and it lasts all day!!

Steffie P.
Review for: Light more...
The best concealer EVER. Part concealer & part highlighter - not only is this an amazing concealer for under eyes but also for any blemishes on your face! A little goes a VERY LONG way - so it's well worth the price. Just be sure to set it with setting powder and/or spray because the formula is somewhat slippery and can move around. You won't understand until you try it!
Hannah V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It's pretty great and I like the fact that it's anti aging. Also I can already tell this tiny tube is going to last me a while... a little goes a long way.

But it's a super heavy formula and you can definitely feel that you're wearing makeup.
I'm not going to rate it lower for this because it could be my banana powder that I set with but it really shows in creases and throughout the day will smear around the corners of my eyes.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
One of the best concealer's on my list! This concealer is full coverage and perfect for covering up the under eye circles. A little goes a long way, so this will last you a while. The packaging is sleek and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Jennifer C.
I've tried plenty of concealers and they all leave my under eyes creapy & even exaggerated lines I didn't know i had. Until I tried a sample of this! This is the best concealer for me. I bought the full size & am in love! I only need to use a small amount and it stays all day. I do set my under eyes but only with a hint of powder. Every time this makes my under eyes look flawless.
Paige S.
I LOVE Bye bye under eye concealer! I use it to cover the few pimples that I have here and there when I need to but I have also used it as a full face cover. I have a tattoo on my hand and i have used this concealer to cover it for interviews and when I want to hide it. I have never had a problem with it coming off or fading until I wanted to take it off! Great product!
Emily T.