BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Paige S.
I LOVE Bye bye under eye concealer! I use it to cover the few pimples that I have here and there when I need to but I have also used it as a full face cover. I have a tattoo on my hand and i have used this concealer to cover it for interviews and when I want to hide it. I have never had a problem with it coming off or fading until I wanted to take it off! Great product!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is so good!!!! I'm obsessed with this concealer it's amazing for my under eye area, with a little one I don't get much sleep and the bags struggle is real. This stuff could cover my tattoos it's coverage is amazing. I personally set it with powder but that's personal preference.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Got in travel size to try out. Very good under eye concealer for the dark circles they really go "bye bye" it's easy to blend and it's buildable a little goes a long way. It's a very thick formula so a little really does go long way. I got mine at Ulta.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
One of the best concealer's on my list! This concealer is full coverage and perfect for covering up the under eye circles. A little goes a long way, so this will last you a while. The packaging is sleek and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the holy grail of under eye concealers.  covers the darkest of under eye circles perfectly without looking cakey.  I have a sample of it and it has lasted me FOREVER because you don't need much at all to cover.  I use it with a mini beauty blender to blend it in my skin and then put powder on top and it lasts all day!!

Hannah V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It's pretty great and I like the fact that it's anti aging. Also I can already tell this tiny tube is going to last me a while... a little goes a long way.

But it's a super heavy formula and you can definitely feel that you're wearing makeup.
I'm not going to rate it lower for this because it could be my banana powder that I set with but it really shows in creases and throughout the day will smear around the corners of my eyes.
Serena A.
This stuff really works. I use it for under eye and the rest of my face as well. A little goes a long way with this stuff. The coverage is incredible. I will say it's a bit hard to blend because it is so thick. I will definitely be trying the illuminating version.
Jennifer C.
I've tried plenty of concealers and they all leave my under eyes creapy & even exaggerated lines I didn't know i had. Until I tried a sample of this! This is the best concealer for me. I bought the full size & am in love! I only need to use a small amount and it stays all day. I do set my under eyes but only with a hint of powder. Every time this makes my under eyes look flawless.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
I love this stuff! It was recommended by a worker at Ulta and I adore it. The consistency is creamy and it goes on very smoothly. It stays on all night. I actually just ran out and have been meaning to get another. The tube lasted a long time! I would recommend.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
I love this product. I use it in place of using a powder highlighter for under my eye. Powders tend to sit on top of my skin and settle in my fine lines. This product leaves a slight glow, doesn't settle in the cracks, and does exactly as it states. It covers my under eyes, it hydrates, and a little goes a very long way. Seriously, use a tiny dot. It will last forever.
Emily T.