BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
If you want to make your bags disappear you need this products. I use the light and medium shade mixed together. It is seriously magic. You have to set this properly or it will crease. So I don't use this for my 5 minute face only because blending out and setting this product is time consuming.
Autumn E.
This works so well! I love its formulation. You only need the tiniest bit to cover both undereye areas. It comes out tacky at first, so you're supposed to rub it between your fingers to warm it up. I apply it using my fingers, and then blend with a Beautyblender Pro. Or if I'm lazy I just use my fingers and it blends out fine (make sure to wash your hands with soap and water beforehand though).
Daniella P.
Phoenix, AZ
Say, good bye to dark circles with IT Cosmetics "Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging" Concealer! It really does work. When it comes to concealer's in general, I am pretty skeptical that they will work cause more than often they either don't cover anything at all or they begin to crease into fine lines. However, I gave this one a try as it was featured in my #ispyPink glam bag and wow the results were amazing! This product really does what it says it does. As stated on IT Cosmetics webpage, key Benefits include "Highly pigmented, covers absolutely everything and anything, Won’t crease and crack into lines, Diffuses the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and Treats skin with anti-aging powerhouse ingredients". Ahhh, gotta love it when it works right? I think I found myself a winner. Totally recommending and purchasing the full size ♥ Tip: Apply concealer to under eyes after makeup foundation has been applied in a "V" shape from your outer to inner corner. Then, buff the concealer into your skin, until you get to the center of your lower lid. *For dewy look simply apply concealer using a brush or with clean fingers. On the contrary, apply concealer using the same technique as mentioned previously and set concealer with a setting spray/powder for a matte finish.
Please note: this concealer is kind of thick compared to others, however a little product goes a long way. Warm up before use.
Sarah W.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I found this to be way to light for my already super pale skin. I had to buy the medium color and mix it. I also found it to be way to greasy and moved around my skin. That being said, the coverage is amazing and if you powder it, I find that the oiliness goes away.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
I do like this concealer mostly because I feel like it is a skincare product as well as a make up product. I don't like the packaging and the concealer itself needs to be applied with the fingers after being warmed up and for that reason I don't want to give it five stars. It does have great coverage and lasts all day with minimal creasing and that's why I love this product.
Alicia G.
Newport News, VA
This is life. I received it as a gift in ulta for purchising $50 worth of it cosmetics products. Let me tell u how much i luv this product! All u need is the tinest little bit. It brightens up ur under eye so much n hides those dark circles so well. U will not be disappointed. If u set it with the it cosmetics poreless powder, it leaves u with a flawless finish n no creasing.
Courtney F.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is magical. A little goes a crazy long way and one tube lasts forever which makes the price not seem as bad. Full coverage. Great for "no make-up" make-up. Definitely needs to be set, but what doesn't? Love this concealer. It's a must for under-eye concealing.
Lyndsey W.
This concealer really works to conceal dark circles under the eye. I have really dark circles under my eyes and I feel like this does a really good job. It is heavy and if you set it with translucent setting powder it will prevent the concealer from settling into the lines under your eyes. I use my mini beauty blender to blend it out under my eyes and it works perfect!
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
Good coverage but far too sticky for my taste and because I have oily eyes/under eyes my skin does not allow the coverage to stay. Once I finally have a smooth base under my eye though it caked up in my creases under my eyes and ran right off the inner corners of my eyes also my mascara left marks in the makeup on my under eye area because of the makeups slightly wet finish.
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Works amazingly. The tiniest bit goes a long way. I use light in the CC cream but somehow medium still looks perfect with the CC cream. I just put a little dot on a finger and rub it with another finger and put on face and it completely covers . No creasing. love, love, love this product!! Feels like I don’t even have anything on which makes it that much more amazing!!
Emily T.