BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My sister had a sample of this (which has lasted a while because you barely need ANY product to make this work) and I used it to do her make up and it looked STUNNING. Her dark circles disappeared and I was able to make eyeshadow touch ups with ease. I'm ready to buy a full sized product because it works so well. I think anyone who wants to cover up dark circles or any other marks should try this product.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
This concealer is the most full coverage concealer I have every used.  It covers my under eye circles like no other.  My only complaint is that the shade I bought is a bit orangey by that is more so my fault then the product itself, next time I will see if they have a lighter shade.
Kim P.
I bought this undereye concealer because I've heard so much good things about it. Upon using it though, I felt that it was too thick for my liking. I gave it a few more tries, hoping that I can work with its consistency, but I didn't. That's why I'm giving it a 3/5 rating.

Although it is too thick and very hard to blend, it does cover the dark circles and gives the undereye areas a brighter look.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Review for: Other more...
Purchased this concealer at ultra in the shade medium. Covered my dark circles amazingly. It compares to amazing cosmetics amazing concealer. The packaging is a very convenient and hygienic squeeze tube, which I personally love. It has a very hydrating and creamy consistency so a little goes a long way and don't forget to set. Definitely would recommend! Price tag ($24) is great for the quality.
becca R.
Madison , WI
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the best concealer on the market. I used to be a big Benefit Erase Paste fan until I realized over time the color changed due to oxygen each time you open the pot... this one stays closed and squeezes out and color matches a lot better. Smooth, creamy and comfortable and breathable. affordable price for a little luxury in a product. Def. worth the money. A little goes a long way.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
This primer is great for beauties who want a super full coverage concealer. The formula, although it's very pigmented and full-coverage, feels very light and barely there on the skin. Since there's no applicator included, and they want you to warm it up a bit on your fingers first, it can get a little bit messy. Overall, I'm impressed with the formula, the coverage and how long it lasts. Would purchase.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
it is really great product to use considering i have a natural dark eye circle problem. some pros is its long lasting and really pigmented, cons is it is heavy to use and hard to blend it could leave creases which you have to blend really well. overall its the only concealer i have found that works for me.
Meabh B.
Amazing concealer for covering dark circles! It has a pretty thick consistency so a little goes a long way. I use it under my eyes & on my eye lids & any area on my face that needs a little help to achieve an even skin tone. My skin is fair with cool undertones & the medium shade works perfectly. It does not crease for the most part as long as I blend it out well. I will be purchasing this again.
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a fan of this concealer mainly because of how thick it is, and also because of the packaging, just seems more tedious than other concealer I use. However I do love the It Cosmetics brand and will continue to try different things if there's, just this one didn't work for me.
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is by far one of the best name-brand concealers I've tried. If you're not into thick and heavy products, then this isn't for you. The formula is thick and highly pigmented which helps it hide nearly everything! A little goes a LONG way. One tube lasts me seemingly forever!
Emily T.