BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I like this product but I find it can cake and crease. It does cover dark circles but it accentuates the wrinkles.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
Super thick and heavy. I thought it was hard to blend. I will definitely not purchase. Glad it was just a sample.
May R.
Dd11 5td
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is an extremely good concealer. A little goes a long way. Lasts all day very thick. Only need a small amount
Taylor C.
Montreal Quebec
I would love to try it cosmetics products I have seen and read so many reviews on it sounds like a great products
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
I love this concealer. Very little goes a long way. It's easy to put on, hides my wrinkles and stays on all day!
Gessy F.
It is really pigmented and gives really full coverage. You can surely cover your dark undereye circles with this.
Rocío G.
It is a very moisturizer concealer. It's an anti aging prevent and it blend out so easy whit the beauty blender
Luu
No me ha gustado mucho, se me ha gastado muy rapido, el packaging es bueno, pero me esperaba un producto mejor
Amber M.
North Bay, On
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
It's not a bad product. Got it in a Ipsy bag and it's really great for people with dark circles under the eyes.
A little goes a long way with this one. Amazing full coverage and really brightens the area. Also long lasting.
Emily T.