BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...4 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Luu
No me ha gustado mucho, se me ha gastado muy rapido, el packaging es bueno, pero me esperaba un producto mejor
Amber M.
North Bay, On
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
It's not a bad product. Got it in a Ipsy bag and it's really great for people with dark circles under the eyes.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I actually don't use this under my eyes, I use it on blemishes! It covers them like a dream since its so thick
A little goes a long way with this one. Amazing full coverage and really brightens the area. Also long lasting.
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Review for: Light more...
Very thick but blends out nicely with a sponge. Definitely full coverage and does great things for dark circles
Julia W.
Battle, East sussex
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Excellent coverage that when set doesn't crease. I use a powder to set the product and find it does not move.
Lujain Z.
Mississauga
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My favorite concealer for under eye and under my eye shadow, perfect base can be used as a foundation itself
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Heather P.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love the coverage. Great for night time make up. I really love the products and they are reasonably priced.
Emily E.
Ottawa, ON
Absolute favourite under eye concealer, I just finished my first tube and will definitely be repurchasing.
Emily T.