BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Carlene P.
Edmonton, AB
I have received a sample size in a subscription box and i love this! I have never used a concealer before because i always thought I was ok with out one. but boy does make a difference! I will definitely be ordering a full size!
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
Review for: Antiaging more...
Covers, it really cover. You have yo warm other up first between the fingers, and them apply it. It covers pimples, dark circles. It has anti aging ingredients. So it is a skin care meets make up
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
I use this in more of a medium but I love their concealer and this one instead of highlighting so much it really hides what you're trying to, those dark circles!
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It is very good product
I taste is good and easy to use and is fantastic

the product also uses different family members dela berdad I really liked the finish that left me really surprised emverdad I would like to me that product Mandaran
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
I just got this as a sample and then purchased the full size. It works so well. It says for under eye but I also put it on any blemishes and the coverage is amazing. I would highly recommend this product!
Marine F.
It is my favourite concealer so far. I receiver a sample but I am definitely buying again. The formula is great , it sets on your skin hyper evenly, you dont even need much to have full coverage, I definitely recommend it.
Brigitte J.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It was amazing! Full coverage and if applied thinly it will not crease. Like with any thicker concealer, less is more.
Kristal D.
Ottawa
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Incredible concealer. A bead sized amount is all I need to cover the worst bags after getting the kids off to school. Goes on smooth, doesn't crease, and stays on strong all day!
Florence H.
Osgoode, ON
I had sample of it and i found it too think. I recently received a full size in a holiday kit and omg I'm in love! It's so nice, a tinny dot does both eyes. Doesn't crease. Beautiful finish. Will purchase again!
Sania W.
Wroclaw
Very high coverage, but can be over-done easily if applied too much. Literally need a pin head sized amount for each side. It needs to be set with a powder to give a flawless look.
Emily T.