BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
It is very good product
I taste is good and easy to use and is fantastic

the product also uses different family members dela berdad I really liked the finish that left me really surprised emverdad I would like to me that product Mandaran
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
I just got this as a sample and then purchased the full size. It works so well. It says for under eye but I also put it on any blemishes and the coverage is amazing. I would highly recommend this product!
Marine F.
It is my favourite concealer so far. I receiver a sample but I am definitely buying again. The formula is great , it sets on your skin hyper evenly, you dont even need much to have full coverage, I definitely recommend it.
Brigitte J.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It was amazing! Full coverage and if applied thinly it will not crease. Like with any thicker concealer, less is more.
Kristal D.
Ottawa
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Incredible concealer. A bead sized amount is all I need to cover the worst bags after getting the kids off to school. Goes on smooth, doesn't crease, and stays on strong all day!
Florence H.
Osgoode, ON
I had sample of it and i found it too think. I recently received a full size in a holiday kit and omg I'm in love! It's so nice, a tinny dot does both eyes. Doesn't crease. Beautiful finish. Will purchase again!
Sania W.
Wroclaw
Very high coverage, but can be over-done easily if applied too much. Literally need a pin head sized amount for each side. It needs to be set with a powder to give a flawless look.
Jerri D.
Douglasville, GA
Fantastic undereye concealer!! This is the only concelear I use now. I had tried many others, when a friend recommended tge It line if concealers. I always look refreshed and awake when I use this concealer.
Melissa H.
London, ON
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
A little goes a long way with this concealer! It provides great coverage and doesn't crease. A setting powder is recommended if you are on the oily side. Blends best with a finger as opposed to a brush.
Tania M.
Dunnville
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Absolutely love this product. Amazing coverage that doesn't crease or look thick. A tiny amount of product goes a long way!! Would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Emily T.