BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Taylor F.
Kissimmee, FL
This concealer works wonders! It can cover even the darkest of under eye circles! That being said, the formula is very thick (hence the great coverage) and is best blended with your fingers so it's warmed up.
Erica W.
St. John's, Newfoundland
Amazing!!! This product goes a long way so you barely have to use any! It's also perfect for covering blemishes and blends so well. definitely a must have. I am in love!
Terri A.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
One of my all time favourite under eye concealers, very good coverage without caking too much, and being of very fair skin tone, the pale shade works quite well for me to highlight
Laurie C.
Raymore , Missouri
I've got really, really dark under eye circles . This stuff not only covers, but also illuminates. Bonus is that the tiniest bit of this goes a long way! This tube will last a really long time.
Jess M.
Melbourne
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is the number one best Concealer I have ever tried. I got a sample and I was hooked! One tiny dot covers my whole cheek, which is great for my stubborn redness. I will purchase until I go broke!!
selvi w.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I could check all the claims that they said. I'm very happy about it. However, I have to give up one star because if I dont blend correctly it can easily be cakey.
i was really expecting more from this. I watched infomercials and many reviews and all were raving about it. It was not what I expected. This is very thick and paste like. The shade natural medium is a lot lighter than I expected as well. I am light to medium skin tone and this was very pale. There are only 4 shades to choose from and this is the most neutral shade of the 4. It does take a little more work in order to blend it out. I use my finger to blend it under my eyes and a fluffy brush to blend the edges out. This seems to work the best for me.
As for the coverage: It is highly pigmented and definitely covers darkness under the eyes and when set with powder creases minimally. (I usually have a lot of creasing under my eyes by midday). I learned over time that it is a must to set it with a fine powder or it will crease and move around a bit. When using it to cover dark spots on my face it is ok, but not a preferred concealer due to the consistency. It will do a good job under eyes but be aware it is very thick and if you want something that is lightweight it might mot make you happy. If you need a highly pigmented concealer this will be a good selection. The only thing I wish I read in the reviews before is how thick and paste like it is. Again if you take your time it will blend out but that is an added step for me
Jureima G.
Couldn't believe it actually works amazingly & has become my ALL TIME favorite under eye concealer EVER* .. I've procrastinated for so long from purchasing it and trying it out in fear it was just another gimmicky product but I ended up giving in & OMG I swear on my 1st born I've never had such incredible results as I do with bye bye under eye concealer. I've always gotten creasing & lines when using concealer then powder, no matter the brand, technique, tools etc. I know a thing or 2 about cosmetics and applications so it was frustrating but since the very 1st time applying bye bye under eye, my frustrations and embaressments were a thing of the past. You really only need to use the tiniest amount. It's full coverage but once applied it doesn't look or feel that way even though it conceals every little issue and then some. I honestly don't plan on using anything else ever again. My MAC Pro Longwear concealer has been dumped for it cosmetics. Never thought possible
Sarah L.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I would give this 100 stars if I could!!! Most amazing coverage. Very thick formula a little goes a very long way! Make sure to use primer before you use though
Tesheera M.
Review for: Tan more...
High coverage concealer, but if you die too much you will get creasing. Just be careful when applying, only use a tiny amount because a little goes a long way.
Emily T.