BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Carolyn V.
Ontario, Canada
This concealer is very opaque and covers everything!  A very small amount is needed.  A regular sized tube of this concealer will last forever!  I like that it is packaged in a tube instead of a pot, which is not hygenic. IT Cosmetics concealer holds up very well to the elements as it is waterproof.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
My all time favorite concealer. The color selection is fantastic. It applies without looking cakey and a little goes a loooong way! I seriously only need a little dot to do my entire under eye. The coverage is crazy great. It covers everything!
Sarah S.
I really liked this concealer when first applied, it does a good job at covering....my only issue is that it sets in creases and no matter how much blending I do, it sets back in the creases. It's a super thick formula, almost plasticky, that is likely great if you don't have much tear trough sagging or creapey skin, but if you have some fine lines, it can be a problem.
Louise L.
Joliette, QC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I don't even need to use a corrector with this concealer! It is full coverage without looking cakey, long lasting, very blendable and a little goes a longgggg way! Make sure to warm it up on your hand first before applying it! Definitely the best concealer out there for girls with very dark undereye circles like me!! 👍
layan y.
Review for: Deep, Neutral Medium, Antiaging, Tan, Light, Ultra Fair, Neutral Medium, Anti-Aging, Fair more...
So I know a lot of people really like this concealer, and I do like it a lot, but it's not my favorite and here's why. It is really thick and sticky, so you only need a little, tiny bit for both eyes. Therein does not lie the problem, though. Even when I set it well, even bake, it moves around. If I sweat or touch my eyes, some of the concealer comes off. Also, there is not a color that is a perfect match. I use the lightest shade because the seton lightest is too dark, but I don't think it's peachy enough, because my hereditary circles show through. Plus, this is NOT a concealer you want to layer or lay on thick.

I will use it up, especially as it is nice on my dry skin, but this is more of a casual day concealer.
Suz p.
Ottawa, ON
This is amazing! I work a lot of overnights and have little sleep thus I have really awful dark circles. This concealer makes it look like I've slept hours on hours :). I definitely recommend this one! I love this concealer.
Madeline V.
Allendale, MI
I love this concealer for my under eyes, and sometimes use a little dab on other areas of my face as well.  It's super easy to apply with your fingers, I don't use a brush/sponge/etc.  The tube lasts forever!  It's a little pricy but for how long it lasts you'll make your money back! It has pretty good coverage.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
I got this in a sample size from an Ipsy subscription once, and it is very full coverage, but I found on me that it needed a lot of work to blend out and you needed to warm it up quite a bit before you used it to make sure it was easier to blend out under the eyes! Best used with a beauty blender for sure!
Jordyn C.
I really like this concealer because it is thick and a little goes a LONG way. It can be expensiv, but my container has lasted me over a year. I love the coverage and the color compliments my skin tone when I'm tan in the summer and pale in the winter
Melissa S.
London, ON
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love the coverage this concealer provides, I love that it is true to its name of “bye bye under eye”. I wish there was a larger shade range which is what prevents me from giving it a full 5 - I also wish it was a TAD bit smoother as I find its a bit too thick that it doesn’t always blend out well.
Emily T.