BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Deanna Therese C.
Bacolod City
One of my monthly favorites. Why? Because this just matches what I need -- cover my dark circles AND an anti aging. I guess it is buildable but I am pale skinned so one layer covers everything. Definitely recommend this to others. Downside is that it's not easy to find here in my country so I have to purchase it at sephora and pay for the shipping fee too.
Danielle D.
MILTON, Ontario
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is one of my top favorite concealers by far! It is so incredibly full coverage and you only need to use the smallest amount. I have extremely fair skin and get very very dark circles that I usually have to color correct first then use concealer because no concealer has enough coverage on its own. Except for this one. This one I can skip color correcting, just put my foundation on and then the Bye Bye Under Eye and be on my way. The even better part is, if you have big event or something, this can be used as a very full coverage foundation so you are kind of buying a 2 in 1! This stuff is incredible!
Aileen T.
Edmonton, AB
This is the BEST CONCEALER IN THE WORLD!!!!! Its so good literally covers everything. Its more on the thick and luminous side but you can get rid of that once you set it with powder. It lasts ALL day. I recommend it to everyone i know. I do have more dry skin and it doesnt dry me out at al
Lauren M.
Glasgow, East Renfrewshire
This is an extremely full coverage concealer which is great for covering dark circles. However it has a very thick formula and I can't exaggerate enough how little of the product you need to use. It's very easy for this product to sink into fine lines and look cakey. My favourite way to apply is using a concealer brush ( I recommend the Zoeva 142 concealer buffer) which helps to spread the product out. I probably won't repurchase this because I do prefer other concealer but I will get a lot of use out of this tube because of how little you need.
Sam S.
Burlington , ON
Review for: Light more...
I don't even have puffy under eyes or any dark circles and I LOVE this product! let me tell you why!
It brightens the overall complexion, and a little goes a long way with this stuff, you only need a tiny pea sized to get the look you're trying to achieve, its very pigmented and works so well whether or not you are battling dark circles.
Laura daniela s.
carepa antioquia
me gusta mucho creo que lo utilize una o dos veces de hay no mas no porque no quisiese sino que no se que paso pero es un producto espetacula da una iluminacion al rstro este lo consegui me acuerdo en medellin en el centrp comervial san diego
Leah K.
Port Elgin , Ontario
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The Bye Bye Under Eye by IT Cosmetics is a staple in my make-up bag! A tiny bit of product goes a LONG way! I suggest warming the concealer between your fingertips before applying, this will ensure a smooth application and trust me, it hides some pretty dark circles. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because you have to set the concealer with a loose powder right after application, otherwise it will settle in fine lines and crease.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is definitely full coverage, but the formula is complicated to understand. I tried to give this a try for a long time, but I still have a hard time working this on my face. Is to thick and sticky, creases like crazy, even when is set with loose powder. Is very pigmented, but I think I won't recommend for the undereye.
Agata F.
Mississauga, ON
I have tried quite a few concealers on the market both drugstore and higher end and this one has quickly become a fav of mine. All you need is a little bit to provide you with the best coverage especially for under eye dark circles. I also like to use it as a base when I want some morw coverage and I am out of foundation.
Carolyn V.
Ontario, Canada
This concealer is very opaque and covers everything!  A very small amount is needed.  A regular sized tube of this concealer will last forever!  I like that it is packaged in a tube instead of a pot, which is not hygenic. IT Cosmetics concealer holds up very well to the elements as it is waterproof.
Emily T.