BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Payton W.
I received this product in an ipsy glam bag. To start off it is a VERY full coverage concealer, it hides any dark spots, under eye discolouration and brightens very well. However I find that since the formula is very thick if you use too much, and by too much I mean more than a dot for each eye it appears very cakey and creases. I'm on the fence about repurchasing but with how little I use I'm sure I won't need to be making that decision soon!
Mai R.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is heavy duty! It is important that you practice using this concealer as it is full coverage. Try applying it with both sponges, brushes and even your fingers. Remember to set it with a very fine and light powder to avoid caking and creasing. This concealer will cover even the darkest of under eye circles!
Jenn s.
bye bye under eye is my go to under eye concealer. this covers my dark circles flawlessly without looking heavy or cakey. the key to this product is to use just a little, you really don't need a lot. i blend with both a brush and my finger to get that flawless look!
Emma W.
Leek, Staffordshire
I have personally found this product quite thick but that being said it is blendable, it certainly lightens my under eye mummy eye bags but it doesn't cover them as much as I'd expected. I'm not sure if I would buy it again but I shall see how it continues to work.
Kasia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I fell in love with this product and now all of my friends use it. This seriously can cover absolutely anything, I love it so mucu. I also think this product has an extremely fair price. I first got this as a sample that has lasted me months. I saw the full size product in the store and it was under $30 for a product that I know would be EXTREMELY long-lasting.
Ashley C.
Ottawa, ON
Liked it a lot!

It seemed too dark for me in the tube but once I put it on, it matched my skin very nicely. It is pretty good at covering the dark circles under my eyes (it looks like black eyes on me) but time will tell if it's anti-aging since I'm only 20
Leanne L.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I really do like this concealer. it covers my dark under eyes really well, but I find it does crease a little bit. I only use a tiny amount and press it into my skin and it lasts all day. this travel size tube is literally going to last me forever! love it!
Cinderella B.
Toronto, ON
I have this concealer in the colour Tan. It has a tint of orange in it and is perfect for correcting dark circles under the eyes! This has a thick consistency ... This product goes a long way so you don't need much! Blends easily ! My all time favorite!
Ines L.
Ottawa
I got this concealer through my beauty box subscription and it is absolutely amazing. It is very full coverage without creasing and works wonders on dark circles. However, it is a bit pricey for me. I normally use other concealers on a daily basis and save this one for when I need extra coverage. I would definitely recommend it for those who can afford it, but I'm not sure that I would repurchase it
Tyra G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer does everything it promises. It stays on all day (or perhaps all night), it doesn't crease, and it tolerates certain amounts of water impact. I love this concealer, and I recommend it to anyone interested in investing in it!
Emily T.