BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nika S.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
I bought this because I heard it didn't crease under the eyes. But I guess I am the exception, because on me, it does crease. The color is good, but it feels so thick and doesn't look natural. I am always searching for the best under eye concealer to brighten and cover darkness - without creasing and looking fake. This isn't the one. :(
Beckie P.
A very little of this concealer goes a very long way. It's very thick and you only need the tiniest speck to do both under eyes with full coverage. I find tapping it on and the using a damp beauty blender to be the best way to apply. I love this because it is full coverage but doesn't crease on me which most concealer tend to do.
Carmen H.
Toronto, Ontario
This is definitely one of my favourite concealers at the moment. It's got really great coverage for your under eyes which I need as I have really bad dark circles. I really like the formula as it's not oily at all and it goes onto the skin nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to try out a new concealer.
Amelia N.
Lubbock, TX
One of the best concealers I've ever used! A little bit goes a long way, so the full sized tube will last you forever. I have deep, dark circles under my eyes and it covers them up with ease. Not only does this work well under my eyes, it's awesome for all over your face too! It smooths the looks of pores and covers my dark marks from pimples. Definitely a double duty #makeupmusthaves
Maria S.
Barranquilla
i wish I had a lifetime supply of this concealer. I use it as a concealer and a highlighter. It’s SO perfect. I have never in my life used a concealer that was full coverage like this one. For some reason the medium is the best for my skin, which is normally light. If you plan on purchasing this, I would say to be very careful with the color. The light color is perfect as a highlighter for me. It’s so perfect for a flawless look! The color in the picture is medium.
Brianne W.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer. It is definitely a full coverage concealer and I always use it for concealing dark spots or breakouts. I recently had a bunch of breakouts and this stuff covered them up completely, and so easily. If using under your eyes you definitely need to set it with a powder because it does crease due to the thickness.
Pie G.
Omg! This is the best product. I am a mom of five and I have a very colicky baby who keeps me up a lot during nights. I cant nap during the day and my eyes have sometimes looked so dark and puffy people think I have been hit by something lol. This stuff is wonderful. You only need a very very small amount (think two pencil leads) and warm it up with your ring finger. Pat it on and you are going to get the fullest coverage . I look like I have went on a vacay and rested for months whenbyou break this out and wear it. Its also great for blemishes. Highly recommend this
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I have been using this concealer for a long long time. It gets rid of my dark circles and it's super creamy. It's easy to blend out and it gives the skin a flawless and bring look. I love love love this concealer and would recommend that if you use this and have oily skin that you set it with a setting powder so that way it doesn't feel cakey since the formulation is quite thick.
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Oh my GOSH!!! I love this concealer! I live for it! It's lightweight, but conceals those bags!! It's thick but again super lightweight it's so weird to describe. The only thing I did notice is you don't need too much of it, a little goes a long way. Too much and your concealer will crease!
Payton W.
I received this product in an ipsy glam bag. To start off it is a VERY full coverage concealer, it hides any dark spots, under eye discolouration and brightens very well. However I find that since the formula is very thick if you use too much, and by too much I mean more than a dot for each eye it appears very cakey and creases. I'm on the fence about repurchasing but with how little I use I'm sure I won't need to be making that decision soon!
Emily T.