BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Claire P.
Guelph, Ontario
I've tried using a number of different concealers to cover the dark circles under my eye and have never had much success until now. This concealer completely erased the dark circles under my eyes and smoothd things out, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines. Just make sure you follow the instructions on the packaging before using! A little bit really does go a long way.
Abigail B.
Parkers cove , CA
This concealer is absolutely amazing. I don't use it to just cover my dark under eye circles but i also use it to cover up blemishes or any imperfections anywhere on my face, especially when i have a big red zit that seems to be talking to me every time i look in the mirror! Dap a little bit of this concealer on , a little goes a long way and not only is it bye bye under eye but it's also bye bye every skin perfection I've ever seen on my face!
Stephanie S.
Medicing Hat , AB
Hands down best concealer! I have at least 4 of these and 2 of them are the largest size, all purchased myself on the shopping channel. Packaging is great and works perfect with my skin tone. You just have to warm up the product on the back of your hand or between your fingers before applying for an easier application. I totally recommend to my friends all the time!!!
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye! It's a full coverage concealer. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube preventing contamination. It's pretty thick but when you warm it up with your fingers it completely melts into the skin covering undereye discoloration and blemishes. I set it with a setting powder and it lasts all day. It's a little pricey but so worth it! I will repurchase.
Maddie D.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
One of the best waterproof concealer out there. It actual conceals and is relatively waterproof. Love this concealer so much because it covers dark circles and so much more.
Kasey H.
I love this concealer. Super full coverage without needing a colour corrector underneath. It is a fairly sticky concealer so it definitely requires setting powder, but I feel like this makes it stay on the skin all day, even if you forget to prime. It's a great highlight concealer also! It does crease so make sure you set it before those crease lines start.
Juliet S.
this product is thick but light weight and does jot cake or crease which is great for long wear. it blends well and get rid of any dark circle under your eyes and makes u look awake and more natural.
Yessenia S.
Ayutla Jalisco
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Este es un corrector tan grande. Soy de piel clara, pero trato con los círculos oculares más oscuros que puedas imaginar. Un poco de estas cosas va un largo camino, por lo que un tubo durará bastante tiempo. No parece bolo o barro debajo de sus ojos, lo cual es una gran cosa para mí, ya que a veces mi revestimiento o rimel se manchan por cualquier razón, se mezclan con el corrector debajo de los ojos, y luego se ven sencillamente horrible. Esto nunca parece hacer eso, y hace que la piel bajo mis ojos se sienta fresca y sólo me hace sentir más despierto en general
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
If you're looking for a thick concealer that is going to give you maximum coverage with the littlest amount of coverage possible, this is it!
This would probably look much better on my eyes if i could learn to apply this much more thinner than I do.
It lasts me through the day with slight creasing in the littlest wrinkles, but overall does an excellent job.
Nika S.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
I bought this because I heard it didn't crease under the eyes. But I guess I am the exception, because on me, it does crease. The color is good, but it feels so thick and doesn't look natural. I am always searching for the best under eye concealer to brighten and cover darkness - without creasing and looking fake. This isn't the one. :(
Emily T.