BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Ashley V.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Omg the best concealer. I would use this right under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose and chin and that would be it. Covered everything perfectly and stayed all day! iT is one of my favorite brands as everything is such high quality. The only bad thing is that it settled into the deep wrinkles under my eyes (the natural wrinkles not age related) but I think with a good primer it might prevent that
Veronica R.
Love it! It is waterproof, full coverage and anti aging! I personally love it and have recommended to others. Others find it to be a bit oily but i recommend putting settling powder. The only problem i have is the pricing but i love it
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
I am in love with this concealer, it really works for me. Being a mom of a 7 month old baby, a 4 yr old and 9 yr old boys it's stressful and less sleep for me. So most of the time my face is bare but if I want to look a little pretty for the day I use this concealer and boy it hides everything, pimples, eyebag and uneven skintone. I don't even wear foundation I just set it with a powder and I'm ok.
Melanie S.
Huntington, NY
I love this stuff. I used to use it way more often, and would go back and forth between using it alone and mixing it with a more liquid concealer (maybelline fit me). It covers beautifully and looks nice on the skin. It is very thick though, and there's something hydrating about it, which made it a little hard to blend sometimes if I wasn't careful. Overall a great concealer though that lasts all day.
Charlie A.
This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. It applies smooth, blends well, and I don't need to touch it up throughout the day/night. It covers on my eyes worst days which is awesome because most concealers end up looking cakey from layers of trying to cover imperfections. A little goes a long way with this product too which is always nice👍🏽
S Y.
I would highly recommend this concealer! My sister introduced me to this product, and I'm never going back. You can definitely feel and see the difference between this concealer vs a drugstore concealer. A little of this product goes a long way. This is a favorite in my makeup drawer.
Holly S.
Beware that this concealer is thick and that a little goes a long way!
You definitely want to set it with a powder so it doesn’t crease. You’ve
been warned! I will admit that there’s been times that I’ve dotted the
smallest amount all over my face and blended it out and worn it as
foundation with some mascara and a little brow gel just to run some
errands around town. I'm absolutely in love with this concealer!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Review for: Other more...
Purchased this concealer at ultra in the shade medium. Covered my dark circles amazingly. It compares to amazing cosmetics amazing concealer. The packaging is a very convenient and hygienic squeeze tube, which I personally love. It has a very hydrating and creamy consistency so a little goes a long way and don't forget to set. Definitely would recommend! Price tag ($24) is great for the quality.
becca R.
Madison , WI
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the best concealer on the market. I used to be a big Benefit Erase Paste fan until I realized over time the color changed due to oxygen each time you open the pot... this one stays closed and squeezes out and color matches a lot better. Smooth, creamy and comfortable and breathable. affordable price for a little luxury in a product. Def. worth the money. A little goes a long way.
Meabh B.
Amazing concealer for covering dark circles! It has a pretty thick consistency so a little goes a long way. I use it under my eyes & on my eye lids & any area on my face that needs a little help to achieve an even skin tone. My skin is fair with cool undertones & the medium shade works perfectly. It does not crease for the most part as long as I blend it out well. I will be purchasing this again.
Emily T.