BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Hannah C.
London
Review for: Light more...
I love this product, so many claim to rid dark under eye circles - well this one actually does! It doubles up as a concealer and really brightens up the face. You apply the product, leave on the skin for five minutes and then watch it work wonders. I would highly recommend to anyone.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Review for: Deep, Neutral Medium, Antiaging, Tan, Ultra Fair, Light, Neutral Medium, Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. I seriously can't say enough great things about it! I have really bad under eye circles and have always struggled to find a product that really worked for me to cover that blue color. An employee at ULTA suggested this to me and I am now obsessed with this product. I will never try a different under eye concealer again. You only have to use a tiny dot because it's so powerful-it has a thick creamy texture to it, yet once it's on I can't even tell I'm wearing it. I apply it and then add a light powder over my entire face and that's it! It lasts all day, I never have to touch-up which I used to have to do every few hours with other products. Even though you don't necessarily have to carry it around, it's super lightweight and small enough to throw in your purse for those just-in-case moments.
Anna K.
Amazing coverage, one of my favourite concealers. It's a little thick but you only need a small amount and that does the trick. I have used their other products as well and I will continue to repurchase.
Emylee M.
Thunder bay, Ontario, ON
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is one of my ride or die products. It covers up my dark circles so well!!!! Doesn't crease on me. The coverage on this concealer is 100%... Highly reccomend!
candice m.
this is my new go to

i have 3 teenagers the circles were noticeable.. the coverage of this product is amazing.. it stays a little sticky but setting powder fixed it right up!
Victoria C.
Thornbury, VIC
MY HOLY GRAIL!!!
I first bought this as a bonus with My Sculpted Face palette also by IT Cosmetics. I almost cried the first time I used it at how much it concealed my eye bags. I owned it for a solid year (it never ran out... You only need the tiniest amount!)... Then I wanted to buy another but everywhere I looked was either sold out or sold exclusively in America. I tried multiple other brands and concealers but literally no others came close in comparison with Bye Bye Under Eye. When I found out Sephora stocked it I screamed and immediately went and stocked up. It's literally my baby... I have no plans to use any other concealer any time soon!
CINDY N.
I love this product so much. It has thick coverage but it does not look cakey under your eyes. It highlights your undereyes really well. If you have dry undereyes maybe doesn't purchase this product. It can be a little bit drying but, over all it's a very good product.
Elizabeth E.
Columbia, MO
By far the best concealer I have ever used! It lasts all day and never makes me look cakey! I would recommend it to anyone. I use it as a highlighter as well. The packaging is great as well.
Brooke M.
This product will cover almost everything the pigmentation is insane it lasts forever but in saying this you HAVE to set it with a powder it does crease a lot if you don't the packing is a bit annoying it makes it harder to apply but all in all its a good product
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I really like working with this concealer but you need to use a damp makeup sponge to blend it properly work it in till it looks like your own skin. This will make it even in tone and texture. It takes some adjustments to get it just right. I don't know how one person would ever use a full I sized tube of this unless they were covering large birth marks or something of that nature cause a little goes a long way. I literally use a drop smaller than a pinhead under each of my eyes and get natural looking yet full coverage.
Emily T.