BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Julianna F.
i received this concealer as a sample, and after once use i was in love. It was super easy to blend and comfortable to wear. A little goes a long, I've many used other under eye concealers since and i don't think anything else compares. My under eyes look smooth and my bags are covered!
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
I got this in ipsy bag almost a year's ago and I'm kicking myself for bit buying a full sized!! Ladies this stuff is amazing!! A little goes a long way!! Very blendable and say bye bye to those bags and wrinkles!!! Go out and buy some if you haven't tried it you won't be disappointed!!
Lily S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Quite a little tube, however it does the job! Stays on for such a long time, throughout the day, very good with under eye coverage as well as blemishes. It's comparable to many upper end concealers such as MAC. Would recommend to have !
Michaela L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This product gives you amazing full coverage that will last and give you quality for your money!, I use this product in my everyday make up routine. It really helps with those under eye darkness ladies.
Jenna T.
Glasgow
IT cosmetics bye bye undereye is literally the best concealer that I have ever tried. This product has a thick consistency, which does not require to be reapplied. I like to use a translucent setting power over it in order to lock in that perfect undereye look, with no creasing.
Taleea C.
Review for: Light more...
Nice concealer, does it's job with under eye circles and lasts all day. The only issues I have with this is the packaging (it is really tough to get it out of the squeezy tube) and that the super light colours tend to run quite pink - not all fair skinned people are pink toned!
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
High coverage concealer and incredibly thick and creamy, it does cover up my dark circles, the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it doesn't seem to last long before sliding off and fading on my oily skin! But while it does last it's great for coverage.
Kelley S.
great full coverage concealer! very little goes a long way is it's a pretty thick consistency. if properly primed and set, it'll last your whole day without creasing. only downside is that it comes in a tube, which makes it difficult to use every last bit of product (personally though? i cut mine open to get my money's worth)
Lacey W.
I love this stuff. I received this from a subscription box and I love it. It doesn't crease under my eye, even on the days that I forget to set. It's easy to blend. I would recommend this product to anyone who's looking to take the purple or redness out of their under eye.
Carlee W.
Winder, GA
I really like this product . I personally have very dark under eye circles and this is the only concealer that has really done the job for me . It has fantastic coverage I would totally recommend.
Emily T.