BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Wish there were more shade options, as I find I am inbetween shades! But nothing packs the pigmentation and coverage punch like this product. When my rosacea is acting up I use this to cover redness on my face and it completely covers every bit! It lasts a long time when layered with a powder and has a very thick texture. It can look a little cakey when too much product is used on under eyes. Once the product is dry, it doesn't budge!
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I received a sample size of this about 3 months ago in my #ipsy box. I haven't run out yet and I use it a couple of times a week. It has good coverage. I usually use it to conceal the occasional blemish and to highlight my chin, nose, and forehead. The past few months my #undereye has been extremely dry so I have been avoiding concealing under my eyes as it draws attention to the dehydration lines.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I wanted to like this so bad! The It Cosmetics CC Cream is basically my foundation soul mate, so I was disappointed to be disappointed with this. It advertises itself as long lasting, which is true, but I could not find a shade to match my skin tone. I have tried several to no avail. I've never had this issue with another concealer before. If it matches your skin tone though, I definitely recommend going for it.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I absolutely love this concealer and actually I'm almost out of it! I got it as a sample size a little over 6 months ago and it has lasted a little goes such a long way! It covers everything!! It is very thick and sticky but I cover it and blend it in with powder so it helps! I can not wait to repurchase it!
Katie T.
Durango, CO
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is my favorite concealer and I keep coming back to it. It's probably not for everyone because it's so thick but it really helps me as my skin is very acne prone. I don't just use this on the undereye it is also really good for any dark marks or spots and it goes a really long way so you don't have to buy it frequently. Maybe one a year or so
Erin M.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is an amazing product that really brightens your under eye area and hides dark circles. It is a little thick so you might want to mix with a little moisturizer if you want a lighter more natural finish. I am in love with this product and cannot complete my makeup look without it.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
The nuclear weapon of concealers! This crazy pigmented concealer could cover the spots on a Dalmatian! I'm talking birthmarks, tattoos, blemishes, ect. Great for your full coverage looks. However, when I use in the under eye area, I mix this with a bit of eye cream for a smoother texture. Also it requires a setting powders every time, or else it will crease. But this will look natural and beautiful all day long!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
After a long, extensive and expensive search for a light-weight full-coverage undereye concealer, I believe I am finally happy with the results that It Cosmetics gives me with this product. It covers the dark circles without being so heavy that it emphasizes the fine lines from aging. I believe I will stay with this for quite some time! Very recommended for those with fine to heavy lines around and under the eyes!
Sierra A.
I have tried this concealer out so many times and I've come to the conclusion that it is just not my cup of tea. It is very full coverage, which I love, but it is way too thick. It creases even when I use small amounts and I set it with powder immediately. It makes my makeup look cakey and unflattering. I do not recommend.
Kelsey L.
Nothing beats this concealer when it comes to coverage. I find this concealer too thick to use under my eyes but I love it for blemishes and red spots on my face. It blends beautifully and lasts forever because you need so little product. I love this product! It's a must have in my collection.
Emily T.