BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lubary R.
Doral, FL
Great coverage, love the tone cancel perfectly my dark areas. High Recomend
Lena M.
It is full coverage. Make the product anti-crease and ill give it 5⭐️rating
Laura T.
Perry Hall, MD
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best under eye concealer I've ever used! Blends well and covers everything!
Sarah L.
One of my favorites. Highly pigmented, goes on great, and is super smooth.
Stephanie G.
This stuff is awesome! You only need a little because it goes a long way!!!
Katie J.
Eastpointe, MI
Y'ALL. It is my HOLY GRAIL undereye concealer. I will buy this until I die.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Ultra Fair, Anti-Aging, Fair, Antiaging more...
These concealers are bomb. Seriously. I use the orange for correct dark circles and dark spots on my face, and then the yellow for highlighting my under eye area. A little bit really goes a long way! I literally use less than a pea sized amount for both eyes with the orange colour corrector - it's EXTREMELY pigmented. I will continue to re-buy this and just hope and pray that L.A. Girl never stop selling them😁 These concealers create a full coverage look in my opinion. They dry reallyyyy fast, and I have dry skin, so if I'm having a bad skin day, I will just mix a few drops of Jojoba Oil with the concealer and they blend perfectly! I bake my under Eye with W7 Banana Dreams Loose Setting Powder and this concealer will NOT budge! I have worn this for 12+ hours some days and I get no creasing or patchiness. I got mine off of eBay for about £2.50 each - so yeah, an absolute bargain!!!
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I use this concealer both as an everyday product and with a full face of makeup for a night on the town. I love how natural it looks and lightweight it feels. I used to use the Tarte shape tape concealer which is great but has a very thick formula. The bye bye undereye concealer is the perfect balance of coverage and comfort for me.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I bought this after so many people raved about it.
I have deep, dark under eyes. This concealer is on the pricer side when it comes to concealers and the bottle is small.
It is extremely concentrated, meaning a little will go a long way. I always start off with a thin layer and then gradually build on top to get the desired coverage. It unfortunately becomes heavy quickly. It takes me a few layers to cover enough and by then my eyes are thick and extremely shiny.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
This concealer is so good! I use it under my eyes and I have very dark circles and it covers them completely and I love that! The packaging is very nice also! Totally recommend if you haven't tried this yet and also the foundation to go with it is amazing
Emily T.