BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Lina H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is amazing and is heatproof through the summer and stays on all day.
Nichole P.
Winter Park, FL
Best under eye concealer ever! It is so light weight and covering at the same time.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
Great product! I am squeezing every bit out of the tube before I open a new one.
Alli T.
Salisbury, NC
Doesn't cover really good. I bought it at ulta. I do not recommend this product.
Tonya P.
Commerce, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love it! Most of the time this is all I need with my mascara and some lip color!
Cameron G.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great coverage!!! But be warned, it can be VERY thick! A little goes a long way!
Taylor S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
For any age this is a great product. It's has a beautiful finish and isn't heavy
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
I find it hard to find a GOOD concealer. This baby is incredible! Use every day!
Ginger A.
Love this! It covers, it brightens, it goes a long way...you cant beat this one!
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I love this concealer and I absolutely do highly recommend it. It covers so well!
Emily T.