BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
My ride or die under eye conceal is so dewy and smoothing so hydrating too I love it
Jackelinne R.
BAYTOWN , TX
I like this product I have many dark circles and this product has very good coverage
Liliya D.
Vancouver, WA
Don't like this concealer, It's drying and creased so much on me. And it's too thick.
Cathy H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this product. All you need is a little bit to cover dark circles. Creamy too.
Mia M.
Great way to cover any and every imperfections you would like to cover on your face
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Very thick and creamy. Drys very quickly. Full coverage. Suggested for older women.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
Super good coverage and a little cakey for dry faced people but overall pretty good
Yolanda M.
Corona, CA
So much coverage! Nice finish and lasts all day! I love it! Another awesome product
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best ever black circles gone and makes a great lip primer also I absolutely love it
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Great concealer but not the best I've used. I usually use it with tarte shape tape
Emily T.