BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
bre e.
Ponte Vedra, FL
does exactly what it's meant to! makes my face look much more youthful and rejuvenated!
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
This concealer is amazing! Super full coverage and easy to blend and very brightening!
Rebecca L.
Farwell, MI
I love this product! It works so well and really gets rid of dark spots and fine lines!
Alexandra L.
Latham, KS
It works so so good . I love bye bye under eye. It cosmetics is a great Brand I love it
Charlene S.
Chattanooga, TN
Provides great coverage and blends well without making lines under your eyes noticeable
Joelle C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is amazing! The only thing I don't like is how it is in a squeaky tube
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
I have 3 tubes of this. Works amazing. Covers blemishes and ever my very dark circles
Jessica A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great product I use it daily as a hilighter for under my eyes! Super expensive though
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Este concealer de verdad es tan bueno un poco pesado pero con una cobertura increible
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
completely covers the gray circles in my eyes, enlighten my eyes and lasts me all day
Emily T.