BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
MaeDenan S.
Mountain Home, ID
It is the perfect coverage it doesn't smudge or move around. It gives a flawless finish.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
Does wonders... Although there is no other way to put this on than with a beauty blender
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Even though the product can often seem thin, this is a wonderful full coverage concealer.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Yes!! It covers great! I have used several IT products including the bye bye pores! Love
Kendra M.
Kingsford, Mi
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Use this every day . Works very well . Very smooth and covers well. Appealing to the eye
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
I used this for while and I loved it so much but then I lost it so I need get another one
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
LOVE!!! Super creamy and brightening. It only takes a little bit so this lasts forever!!!
Carly C.
Freedom, PA
Favorite concealer to date. Does a fantastic job at covering up hereditary, dark circles
Ashley E.
Angleton, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Almost as good as shape tape in my opinion. Also my favorite concealer to cut the crease.
Ana D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this bye bye under eye collection. it least forever and the pigmentation is great.
Emily T.