BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
genesis v.
This product is pure gold it's Opaque and it's literally smooth on skin and last all day
Ericka U.
I looooove the coverage of this and it's well hydrating too! I would definitely buy more
Renease P.
Someone recommended this concealer to me and it was so worth the buy. Love to switch up !
Ashley E.
Angleton, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Almost as good as shape tape in my opinion. Also my favorite concealer to cut the crease.
Jade B.
Lynchburg, VA
I like it but would t recommend or repurchase. It has Good coverage but creases quickly.
Haydee M.
Bronx, NY
Obsessed with this concealer. Covers my dark circles without me having to color correct!
Analia G.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Good coverage. Not too crazy about it. It creases and tends to over dry your under eyes.
Kendra M.
Kingsford, Mi
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Use this every day . Works very well . Very smooth and covers well. Appealing to the eye
Helen S.
Mount Washington, KY
Favorite concealer ever. Covers flawlessly without being cakey or settling into wrinkles.
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Even though the product can often seem thin, this is a wonderful full coverage concealer.
Emily T.