BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jillian L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works like a charm. Blends sooo easily. I use it for spot conceal. Never crusts or creases.
Cristy T.
Potts Camp , MS
Love! Great to wear after those long nights out. It lasts awhile and it's very affordable!!
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this concealer to cover acne and red spots that my foundation didn’t completely hide
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Best concealer I've used so far. It hides my under eye bags! Love this product. Works great
Bailey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
This perfect thick under eye concealer has wonderful coverage and a velvety smooth finish.
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA
Never tried it but my sister has it and says it works well . She said it goes on perfectly
Carly C.
Freedom, PA
Favorite concealer to date. Does a fantastic job at covering up hereditary, dark circles
Jackie S.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is an amazing concealer. It covers everything but yet didn't crease under your eye.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
Does wonders... Although there is no other way to put this on than with a beauty blender
daibelys g.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great concealer goes on the very smooth I use it all the time. I definitely recommend it.
Emily T.