BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Beth S.
A little goes a long way. Works great & last all day. It sets good & doesn't break me out.
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
Super high coverage. It was a little creasy under my eyes but nothing I couldn't work with!
Stephanie T.
Kerman, CA
This stuff is great!! Personally, it didn't crease and it made my under eyes really be gone
Gabi M.
It works so well if you have dark circles, but I wouldn't use it as an all over concealer.
dianna b.
West Linn, OR
This product is freaking amazing
Put it on top of my dark purple eye bags and it disappears
Nancy B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Very good product a little on the pricey side but it lasts all days I would purchase again
Jillian L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works like a charm. Blends sooo easily. I use it for spot conceal. Never crusts or creases.
Marie R.
Florence , AL
I like this it covers everything from my under eyes to acne scars to new pimples that I get
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I love this concealer because it does not crease on me at all, and the wear time is great.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is a great under eye concealer. Doesn't crease and definitely covers my dark circles.
Emily T.