BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Shelby A.
Grayling, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Awesome concealer! Definitely does wonders. Only poor thing about it is it creases on the undereye.
Alexa L.
Cypress, TX
This concealer looks and feels great. It is a high coverage concealer and a little goes a long way
Heather M.
Tickfaw, LA
I really wanted to love this concealer, but it was too thick and it creased really bad on my skin.
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love this bye bye undereye by it cosmetics! I also use with the powder they have and it works great
Haley W.
Millers Creek, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
The best concealer for all skin types, and ages! Perfectly hides any lines, wrinkles, or darkness!
Lorraine O.
Indio, CA
I really like the lightweight of it, color matches perfect. I just don't like the creasing of it.
Ashley M.
Colmesneil
This provides great coverage and I love how it last all day! I have been using it for a year now!
diana r.
San Jose, Ca
I like this concealer it gets the job done... Because you know how those circles are so stubborn
Krystal A.
Jacksonville, NC
I had a small sample of this product and it was amazing it didn't crease and it made bags vanish
Seemed to not work at all for me but kinda hid dark bags a tad not much tho for the price I paid
Emily T.