BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
blanca j.
Heavener, OK
One of my top 3 with alittle maracuja oil❤ I got this last year but it still good even in winter.
Laura R.
Avon, CT
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is a full coverage thick concealer but it works wonders. It does not crack on me or crease.
Morgan E.
This is a great concealer I use it to cover up my blemishes it does a great job and it last long
Lauren F.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great brand. I love this concealer. A little goes a long way. Great for blemishes and under eyes
GRISELDA A.
La Quinta, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great I use for a everyday wear it's light light weight. Makes your your dark circles disappear.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this water proof container. Its light and has great coverage for those under the eye bags :)
Lauren M.
Chicago
I like this concealer and I think it does its job really well but it feels very thick and cakey.
Lesley S.
Better than tartes shape tape! Do want crease, doesn't try out my under eyes. Doesn't look cakey
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
This is an amazing concealer. It's good makeup that's good for your skin. Coverage is great too.
Jasmine O.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
One of the best concealers I have found ! Can cover a lot of my bags and under eye discoloration.
Emily T.