BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lupita B.
Edinburg, TX
A little bit goes a long way.. you don't have to use a lot because it is very pigmented! Works fine
Susan K.
Arrington
Review for: Light more...
Great for concealing under eye circles! I also use for blemishes as needed. No creasing or caking.
Eliza D.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
They name says it all. I find it very full coverage. It makes my dark circles disappear instantly!
Emma M.
pigeon
I love the way it feels the texture everything in another crazy I love it so much you have no idea
Shelby A.
Grayling, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Awesome concealer! Definitely does wonders. Only poor thing about it is it creases on the undereye.
Ava D.
My favorite concealer. Works great with other brands. Easy to use. Last long time. Worth the price
Elly🌈 M.
Pahrump, NV
Super full coverage! My all time favorite concealer nice and thick but once blended looks seem less
Skylar H.
Argyle, TX
Wonderful but if you try to use it on something over than a brush or blender it can get everywhere
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love this bye bye undereye by it cosmetics! I also use with the powder they have and it works great
Haley W.
Millers Creek, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
The best concealer for all skin types, and ages! Perfectly hides any lines, wrinkles, or darkness!
Emily T.