BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Ava H.
Amherst , MA
I may be the only person who doesn't like this. I think it is way too cakey and sticky to work with
Margerita M.
Tulare, CA
Very thick formula. It's definitely full coverage. I found that it creases a lot even with powder.
Carie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Best under eye concealer so far! Covers like a miracle! I use this as a highlighter and concealer.
Heena I.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Tan more...
This erased my undereye circles and did not crease, but it did not look as natural as the NARS one.
Kate  S.
Scarborough, ME
Loved the coverage. Not sticky or thick. Nice even coverage, no perfume smell. Would use it again
Kailee H.
Garden City, MI
I have it under eye concealer does it's job. Really helps hide dark circles and mines under my eyes
Elly🌈 M.
Pahrump, NV
Super full coverage! My all time favorite concealer nice and thick but once blended looks seem less
Leslie R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like it because it last longer since it's water proof I would recommend it to other people
Shelby A.
Grayling, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Awesome concealer! Definitely does wonders. Only poor thing about it is it creases on the undereye.
Nay C.
Such a smooth product. Stays put all day and doesn't give an oily face look. I love all IT products
Emily T.