BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Heidi J.
Midland, MI
I love this under eye. It is a little thicker but it still smooths out nicely and lasts all day long.
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
This is hands down the best concealer I have tried, it's a little on the expensive side but worth it
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Very full coverage but hydrating concealer!! Pretty much crease free but you definetly want to set it
nicole g.
Amazing!! Extremely full coverage. Makes under eyes smooth and has helped with my under eye darkness
Ashley M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Really good! I have really dark under eyes and it covers them up perfectly. A little goes a long way.
Ewelina G.
justice, IL
It's like a miracle in a bottle!!!! It literally covers every dark nook and cranny under my eyes lol.
Brooklyn P.
Toledo
I love this stuff ! It's very great and makes everything disappear under my eyes ! One of my favorite
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Antiaging more...
This should be used very very sparingly it's great overage but extremely thick and can become powdery
Jackie V.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Got this in #ipsybag I have recommended it to so many after just one use #loveit #darkcirclesgone....
Kristine H.
Spring Hill, FL
I like it but it can look a little cakey if you apply to much. Use very sparingly. I would recommend
Emily T.