BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY
A little goes a long way. Gives you full coverage on the first application and it last a long time.
Elena M.
Anaheim
This concealer is awesome!! High coverage and it does not crease. Brightens and highlights so well.
Kristin O.
Too thick and sticky for my liking. Once I got it on and blended it covered well and lasted though.
Kerry T.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Seriously my favorite! I don't know what I ever did without it, but I don't ever want to find out!!
this stuff works really good for me it covers up pretty good and you only need a tiny amount of it
Zulema S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very good at concealing under eye darkness. It is very thick, making it a bit harder to blend out.
Jen N.
My current favorite concealer!! Creamy, great coverage concealer. Helps keep my under eyes hudrated
Haley W.
Millers Creek, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
The best concealer for all skin types, and ages! Perfectly hides any lines, wrinkles, or darkness!
Leslie R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like it because it last longer since it's water proof I would recommend it to other people
Eliza D.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
They name says it all. I find it very full coverage. It makes my dark circles disappear instantly!
Emily T.