BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Amy I.
works great under the eyes with minima creasing if set right. i just started using it and i'm in love!
Kristen C.
Whitney point, Ny
Didn't do anything for my dark circles.. If anything it made them stick out more. Would not recommend..
Mary K.
This concealer is amazing. Covers even the darkest circles. Stay put for hours. Creamy and easy to use.
Tracy K.
LOVE!! Covered very well plus have me a nice "glowy" look. Excellent product. A little goes a long way
Gretchen G.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is soo creamy and easily blendable!! It stays on for hours without having to retouch...
Kaylyn N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It helps with coverage especially when you have really bad dark under eyes and it applies very nicely
Darlene M.
brooklyn, ny
I have really dark circles but also have dry skin and this works great doesn't leave u looking patchy
Daniella M.
Chula Vista, Ca
FINALLY!!!! A concealer that works miracles for me. I absolutely love it. The best! Highly recommend.
Lauryn R.
Kentwood
This offers such great coverage for under eye bags. Product is thick and tacky, but does not cake on.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I bought the light shade and it is perfect! Lots of product for the price! A little goes a long way!
Emily T.