BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sammy B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and was extremely disappointed. With all of the hype surrounding it I thought I'd give it a go. I found it extremely sticky and instantly settled in fine lines. I am 25 and I don't really have super noticeable lines or bags under my eyes but this product made me look like I had legit wrinkles under my eyes. Maybe it's just me because some people swear by it. It just personally didn't work for me.
daija a.
Eugene, OR
At first I didn't know if I was going to like this product but after trying it since the first time I used it I fell in LOVE! A lot goes a long way with this product especially underneath the eyes but the finish of this is so beautiful and it covers amazingly. I have dark under eye circles and this covered them so well. This also is amazing on blemishes this product made my blemishes disappear completely. I used up my first tube and I will be buying another ASAP!
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Light more...
If you’re looking for a thick concealer I highly recommend this one! Anytime I had super-visible pimples I would use this concealer to hide them and it worked like a charm this stuff is Fantastic and I love how little you need! One small tube lasted me 6 months, because it’s that strong! The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because over time it did start to crease a little under my eyes. But otherwise a great product for blemishes!!
Carolina P.
Manassas, VA
My HG concealer. Covers everything without being too cakey. My under eyes are incredibly dry naturally and this concealer works perfectly to cover everything without looking or feeling heavy. I've had the same tube for a year and I still have plenty of product in it, the only thing I've noticed is the consistency is getting a little dry in comparison to when I first bought it but probably because it's over a year old so it's time to replace it
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
I recently received a sample of this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag and converted immediately. Not only do you need the tiniest amount to cover any blemishes or dark spots, but it's also waterproof and stays on all day.

I just got back from being in Hawaii for 3 weeks-- we hiked, went swimming, got rained on.. this stuff stayed on all day and didn't crease. I was so impressed that I bought the full sized tube immediately. Literally life changing.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a great concealer this it is buildable you can also use it for contouring. I've used other concealers but I must admit they are not even close to this one this one. It comes Nice packaging it is pricey but I definitely recommend this to other people because it has great coverage especially for dark circles.
Katherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have intense dark circles that are gray. These are genetic and can't be cured with sleep or skin care. I'm very particular about my concealers and this is one of the concealers that is thick enough to cover my circles. It is extremely thick and a little goes a long way. I use the darkest shade to color correct and the medium shade over it. If you're looking for something lightweight, you can still use less product, but I would use a different product that is runnier because this one is definitely all full coverage.
Cheryl S.
Prior Lake, MN
Review for: Antiaging more...
The doesn't really seem to be any differen to me than the cc cream, just in a smaller container.
Seems a bit drying and cakey to me. I am 52 and it's better in the summer than the winter for me. I do like the idea of the applicator but you can't spread it that way you still need to use a beauty blender, which helps add more moisture at least. A little goes a long way.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this product as a sample from Ulta a while back, and I prefer to use a concealer under my eyes that is typically lighter than the rest of my face. Well, the sample color I got was too dark for under my eyes but by God it is such a fantastic concealer for using as a spot concealer for the rest of my face. A little bit goes a long way, but it will cover even the most obnoxious pimples. I swear by this stuff as a spot concealer and if the shade matched, I would love it as an under eye concealer as well.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
I got a little sample pack for free. Pros: covers amazingly well, blends well (it's actually a shade too dark for me), lasts longer than most. Cons: I can feel it on my skin, costs more than I'd really want to spend, circles do show through by the end of the day. I think it would be better for someone with less oily skin.
Emily T.