BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Amanda B.
Fort Drum, NY
Review for: Tan more...
Love this stuff. I am new to make up and just learning but from what I think is that it does it's job!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Review for: Antiaging more...
I wish I could give it more stars!!! This stuff gives you life!!! This is one of my holy grails by far!
Mary K.
This concealer is amazing. Covers even the darkest circles. Stay put for hours. Creamy and easy to use.
Zaesha A.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is my favorite one yet I use it everyday no matter where I go! I just love how it feels and smells
Zafiro I.
This is a great under eye concealer. it's one of my favorites. It goes on smoothly and it's not patchy
Veronica E.
Dallas, TX
Love this concealer so much! I have fine lines and it doesn't crease in them. I like the texture of it
Tracy K.
LOVE!! Covered very well plus have me a nice "glowy" look. Excellent product. A little goes a long way
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
This under eye concealer is great. Amazing coverage, not greasy, goes on smooth and looks all natural!
Kristen C.
Whitney point, Ny
Didn't do anything for my dark circles.. If anything it made them stick out more. Would not recommend..
Semi S.
Farmington, CT
Not bad, great coverage, but super shiny and even a powder can't tame that - plus if creases like crazy
Emily T.