BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Monkey U.
I'm new to concealers so I wasn't sure what to expect but I didn't like the tint or the way it looked.
Mary K.
This concealer is amazing. Covers even the darkest circles. Stay put for hours. Creamy and easy to use.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
My favorite concealer! It hardly creases and it is very pigmented. I've repurchased it multiple times.
Tracy K.
LOVE!! Covered very well plus have me a nice "glowy" look. Excellent product. A little goes a long way
B A.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Stuff is soooo good and long lasting. I love all the products they carry. I recommend this to everyone.
Zafiro I.
This is a great under eye concealer. it's one of my favorites. It goes on smoothly and it's not patchy
Shelby
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Beautiful product. It is perfect under the eyes, and makes highlighting and concealing a breeze. 10/10
Priscilla H.
El Paso
Awesome coverage and does not crease! You can use with any brand of foundation and it blends very well.
Taylor S.
Really Full Coverage concealer so a lot doesn't go along way.. I feel it's similar in Tarte Shape Tape
Lara K.
Lakewood, WA
This didn't dry. It felt like wet paint under my eyes and settled badly into lines. I had to return it.
Emily T.