BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Laney K.
This product is decent. I don't recommend because even once applied you can see beneath the application.
Charlize C.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
It stays on all day and in the water and it covers up under eye bags like a pro totally worth the money!
Rachel J.
Hardy, AR
A little goes a long way with this concealer, which means you are absolutely getting your money's worth!
Savannah D.
Erwin, TN
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very well put together product. Great color match. Great for covering dark circles. Covers blemishes well
Katie P.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The best concealer for under eyes. Stays out for a long time without reapplying. A little goes along way.
Taylor D.
I got told to use this the I decided to give it a try it was awesome and I wil deffintly be buying again
Haley T.
I actually used this as a foundation and it worked amazing! ! It has great coverage and stays on good.
Valerie S.
Elizabeth, NJ
This concealer is AMAZING. The pigment is amazing & it covers your dark circles and any imperfections.
Amy I.
works great under the eyes with minima creasing if set right. i just started using it and i'm in love!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Really good coverage but feels too heavy for my personal preference. Doesn't crease as long as you set.
Emily T.